how many years of expirence do you think it takes to play the first solo in cropssfire by the one and only SRV please help me out i have been assigned this solo and i want to know if i am ready please tell me your opinions on this thank-you
Ace and the Spades©

Gibson Explorer Heritage Cherry!
How long have you been playing? and you can probably learn anything if you give enough effort.. Just keep practicing it 'til you get it down, and if you get discouraged take a brake and come back too it.
its not i cant play it i just wanna know how many yrs of expirence it soulhd take to be able to play ive been playing for 5 months i can already play layla, stucttle button, pride and joy, tex flood, crossroads, etc....

p.s. YOU LIKE EXPLORERS 2!?!!?!
Ace and the Spades©

Gibson Explorer Heritage Cherry!
when you say you can play those, what do you mean? cuz ive heard a lot of people say they can play certain songs but when they do it it isnt that great. imo, after 5 months you probably can play the solo but im not sure how well you can. depends on a lot of things like how often you practice it. but having more experience would allow you to play it without thinking about it and be able to put a lot of emotion into it. i see a lot of players copy a solo but put no feeling into it. and its usually because they dont have the experience. so while you could probably get that solo down and play those songs you say you can play, you would need years of experience to make them sound as good as he does.