i expected it to be bad but it was good actually, if it gets mastered well itl sound good i reckon, reminds me of slither in the verse which is gd i think, gd job man!
Sounded pretty good and those vocals sound familiar...hmm
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
Sounded pretty good and those vocals sound familiar...hmm

What do you mean?
Heh, sounds very similar to alice in chains, especially the vocals. It's really good though. except the "it's time for a ride!" part. it's kinda annoying. If you keep it in though I think it'd be cool to put a solo between that and when the vocals start back in.
Well I liked the guitar work, it does need mastering,
you should do something about the singers voice, he sounds like he's trying too much and it creates small gaps in his singing that sounds like his rolling his voice.
I think you should have brought us the sketch for this song, because now that it is facing mastering you couldn't really imply any changes, don't you think?
anyway, thank you, I enjoyed listening, would you like to crit mine?-

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613015
...And The Nominees Are
Nice opening. Vocals are good.
I thought that the guitars were done very well.

The only thing this song is lacking is a cool guitar solo.

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
I agree with you on the solo part, but hindsight is 20/20. We tried a few things but it just seemed like it wasnt working, but it doesnt mean we can never record it again Thanks for all the input, if you guys have anything for me to crit post it
It did remind me of velvet revolver and judging by your avater you'll probably be influenced by slash but i tought it was pretty good
London city(with mk IV mod) 50 watt tube
Vox AD15VT
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
EH Big muff (SU )
Squier strat (customized w/ emg's and fender parts)
Ibanez acoustic (with active pu)
Ibanez 12string acoustic
www.myspace.com/tubelightband
Love the anti-solo. Vocals need some tightening up, but they seem to be a fantastic mix of AIC and STP. I'd like to hear more work from you in the future, and that's about as good a compliment I can give.
Virgin Steel String acoustic
GHS Silk and Steel Mediums

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
GHS Boomers Ultra Lights

Fernandes Tremor Delux
Elixer Polywebs

30W Peavey Amp

Friends Are the Family You Choose.
Hey guys
i'm in the band with fafinaf... thanks for all the comments and we look forward hopefully to make more stuff.

peace
I'm a fan. The intro guitar riff really defines the song. I don't think the vocals are bad at all. But the drums really need to be mixed. *Thanks for the crit!
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
Quote by jagstang270
Well I liked the guitar work, it does need mastering,
you should do something about the singers voice, he sounds like he's trying too much and it creates small gaps in his singing that sounds like his rolling his voice.
I think you should have brought us the sketch for this song, because now that it is facing mastering you couldn't really imply any changes, don't you think?
anyway, thank you, I enjoyed listening, would you like to crit mine?-

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613015

Thanks for the input, its really appreciated. I didnt put it up here for people to post what should be changed, it is finished, the way we intended it to be. I simply wanted some feedback, btw I liked your track
oh, and definitely, i truly appreciate and thank you guys for your compliments and criticism. helps me out a **** ton with what i need to improve on.
hey man -- cool tune. I liked the intro riff. Pretty simple (and I've never heard Slither), so I liked it. I also like when the lead doubles the main riff at a few points. Vocals sound pretty cool. It's not really my style of music, but I enjoyed the song and can appreciate it.

keep rocking.

please crit mine if you have a moment: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617744
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

--

http://www.purevolume.com/bobsacamano
Hm another standard rock tune perhaps..similar musical theme to many of those in the past and the vocals were ....okay....I'm not a fan of vocals unless their brilliant so excuse my lack of intrest in that part of your song.. However the rest of the song was well composed and put together...

(C4C) perhaps?
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.