In your opinion who is the most underated badn now it could be from any where,sighned or not,any genre but they just dont get the credit they deserve.Ok in my opinion its a ska band from Alabama called Hadji and the Turbans.
a band called UIGG from prince edward island canada they are on of THE most kick ass bands i have ver heard
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
Quote by BlizzaRock
Thin Lizzy. man those guys pwnd

R.I.P. Phil

+1000000, As I'm listening to the full Jailbreak Album now, they were God split up into two guitars a bass and a drummer
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Filter

They were like a cross between NIN and Tool, but you never hear about them
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
Filter

They were like a cross between NIN and Tool, but you never hear about them

then you're listening in the wrong places. and they still get radio time, whether they deserve more or not.

i say there are a few one-hit-wonders that have great songs that go unnoticed.
Less than Jake and Lit are a couple of my favorite bands, but other than 'the science of selling yourself short' and 'my own worst enemy', they get no attention, which is a travishamockery.
I think Hat Trick Heros are gonna be huge one day. They are form Tampa they r awsome. 3 person band takes som skill
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
John Frusciante's solo work
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
living colour of course what do you think cult of personality is about Duh
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide