A while back i decided to turn my picks into pendants.
at first it was a statement but then i realised that i stopped losing my picks.
now whenever i get a pick i hole punch it and then put it on a chain and it also serves as extra grip.
Mine just stays on my computer desk...

I'm not the flashy type.
yeah man not bad idea but i would never wear a guitar pick
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
Quote by young_is_god
a statement of what? that u play the guitar?

yh and that you can make accersories out of the stuff you have at home.
its just i was forever losing my picks but now i havent lost any since.
Well, I don't seem to have much trouble losing my picks. In fact, I've been using the same two picks for over the past year.
I keep a pick in that really small pointless pocket on the right side of my jeans
Quote by bljeep90
I keep a pick in that really small pointless pocket on the right side of my jeans

rendering it not so pointless.........?
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
I keep all mine in a little ceramic dish. Pick necklaces are silly and vain, in my opinion. Sorry.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
wait, so you mean the hole gives it a better grip that you dont drop it, or that you just always have it on your neck?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by marvelboy_04
wait, so you mean the hole gives it a better grip that you dont drop it, or that you just always have it on your neck?

Well it would be very difficult to play guitar with if it was still attached to your neck. And yes, drilling holes in your plectrums really helps with the grip... I used to do it.
Quote by bljeep90

They're not pointless, they were made for condoms. I just put my pick on my amp when i'm done. Problem solved!

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Quote by bljeep90

i can never get anything back out of those darned pockets
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
whatever happened to just putting the pick under the first fret of the first string?
another tip. scotch tape, a bunch of picks, back of the guitar. works amazingly.
I just put them in my pockets. That way, even if I wash them, I'll always have a pick at hand.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
I used to lose a shit-load of picks. Then I got some Jazz III's. Well, the only place that sells them is about 30-45 minutes away, and I only got 6. So I took one out of the package, put the rest in my desk drawer, and said I wouldn't lose that one pick. It's been a good three weeks now, haven't lost it. That and I'd rather not flaunt the fact that I play guitar. I see attention whores walking around with skateboards or guitar related things all the time, for no apparent reason...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál