So I've been getting back into all the old school games and all so I decided to go to the flea market to buy a bunch of old games. They all work, but I have some problems with a couple of them.

I bought Blast Corps, and obviously it's used, and someone completely beat the game, so now there isn't any game left to play. I was wondering if anyone knows how to reset the game? I can't imagine them making a game you can only play once.

I also picked up Perfect Dark, and when i made a new agent, and i went to play it, it took me to the multiplayer/challenge menu. How do you play the story? I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.
nvr heard of either of those but thers nothing on the menu like delete old save file or anything? or start new game?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
lol blast corps is the ****

idk how to start a new game, but i think you can go back to the missions you already did anyway

i think
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
No, There's no menu, it just goes right into the level select. How could you have not have heard of Perfect Dark?

You can go back, but everything is destroyed, i think.
For Blast Corps you need to hold the Start button before you turn the system on then keep holding it until you see the main title screen. There should be a message asking you if you really want to erase or not.

edit:

Oh btw, have you played Blast Corps before? If not, prepare for the single most frustrating experience of your gaming life. >_<
Last edited by happytimeharry at Jul 8, 2007,
Quote by Evian
I also picked up Perfect Dark, and when i made a new agent, and i went to play it, it took me to the multiplayer/challenge menu. How do you play the story? I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

You need an expansion pack to play the main Perfect Dark solo missions. Try and pick one up from the same place.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You need a Playstation
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You need an expansion pack to play the main Perfect Dark solo missions. Try and pick one up from the same place.

Ha, I just jacked mine from Blockbuster when I rented Donkey Kong 64 a long time ago.
An expansion pack? You mean those little cartidges that go in the front of the system?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
You need a Playstation

Please, the N64 was a much better console.

Quote by happytimeharry
Ha, I just jacked mine from Blockbuster when I rented Donkey Kong 64 a long time ago.

Sweet. I had to buy mine separate.

Quote by Evian
An expansion pack? You mean those little cartidges that go in the front of the system?

Yup.

Quote by Evian

Yeah, this thing...

Ah, I remember that now. There is only one type of expansion right?

And honestly, Both systems are awesome, that both have great games and ****ty games.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Please, the N64 was a much better console.

CD's > Cartridges

Crash Bandicoot and GTA > 30 different Mario games
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
My expansion pack was twice as cheap and twice as clear as the official one, I cant remember the exact make of it though.

[/useless_post]
Quote by Evian
Ah, I remember that now. There is only one type of expansion right?

And honestly, Both systems are awesome, that both have great games and ****ty games.

Yeah, all you have to do is buy that single expansion pack. It's backwards compatible, too, so it's not like you have to take it out every time you want to play games that don't require the expansion pack.

Playstation was a good console, I just preferred the '64. I mean, 4 players as opposed to 2 and 64-bit as opposed to 32-bit, plus, y'know, Ocarina of Time and MM...As well as countless other '64 classics.

The only games I played on Playstation were Resident Evil and Time Crisis.

Quote by Lexicon Devil
CD's > Cartridges

Dude, cartridges load instantly. With Playstation only having 32-bit graphics, the cartridge reigned supreme. Nowadays, cartridges are obsolete, but back then it was far, far better.

Also, you're going to tell me that Sony's answer to Mario is actually better than Mario? Put any Bandicoot game up against Mario 64 and you'll see which is better.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jul 8, 2007,
Quote by Lexicon Devil
CD's > Cartridges

Super Mario 64, Starfox 64, Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Rampage > All other games ever made.
Quote by Lexicon Devil
CD's > Cartridges

Dude, don't even start. You can't blow on a CD and make it work...
I didn't want to have to pull out the big guns, but it looks like I have to..

Grand Theft Auto III

Only thing I ever found interesting on N64 was Pokemon Stadium, when I was like 9
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by happytimeharry
Dude, don't even start. You can't blow on a CD and make it work...

So true....
Quote by happytimeharry
For Blast Corps you need to hold the Start button before you turn the system on then keep holding it until you see the main title screen. There should be a message asking you if you really want to erase or not.

edit:

Oh btw, have you played Blast Corps before? If not, prepare for the single most frustrating experience of your gaming life. >_<

Blast Corps owned me....

Some missions were fun but the rest were impossible....
**** all that playstation and N64 garbage. Play the ****in genesis or super nintendo...bitch...
Quote by Lexicon Devil

Grand Theft Auto III

Only thing I ever found interesting on N64 was Pokemon Stadium, when I was like 9

GTA III wasn't on Playstation, you phallus. T'was on Playstation 2.

Quote by XMetallica73X

Some missions were fun but the rest were impossible....

I know! Man I just hated the missions where you had to switch between multiple vehicles, all of which were as far as humanly possibly from each other. Also you'd think you got the path just perfect them WHAM! Damned truck nicks a corner.

I'm so getting a Blast Corps rom...
Quote by Peebo
**** all that playstation and N64 garbage. Play the ****in genesis or super nintendo...bitch...

Sega Genesis was my first console....playin Mortal Kambat on that thing

Playstation/Playstation 2 = innovation

I don't see Nintendo creating any innovative new games, just a dinky controller to pretend to golf with
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
There has to be a way to start a new game on Blast Corps. There can't be a game that you can only play once.

And for Perfect Dark, it's one of those games that requires an expansion pack for gameplay. There's only a handful of N64 games that require one. Like Donkey Kong 64 I believe required one to play also. Back when they sold those games, the expansion pack was included, but because the good old days are over. N64 is "old technology", and because you got your games from a flea market, you'll probably have to go hunting around somewhere else to get your hands on an expansion pack.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Lexicon Devil

I don't see Nintendo creating any innovative new games, just a dinky controller to pretend to golf with

Your posts are officially on my ignore list.
Quote by Lexicon Devil
Sega Genesis was my first console....playin Mortal Kambat on that thing

It's still fun, and you know, 200 pound cheaper.

Also, why are you bringing this generations consoles into the picture? Last time I checked you were just trying to prove that Playstation was better than the N64, which, it isn't, in my opinion.
Quote by Lexicon Devil

Grand Theft Auto III

gta3 was ps2 you dip****

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by Lexicon Devil

Did you really just say that Sony are more innovative game/console designers than Nintendo?

Oh dear...

Y'know, I could sit here and list every single reason why Nintendo ace Sony, but it seems pointless.

Quote by Lexicon Devil

Are you serious? The Wii controller IS innovation, it changes how we play and interact with games. As for innovation in the actual games, where do you think 3D platformers would be now if they hadn't have perfected independent camera controls in Super Mario 64?

I'm curious though, what are your examples of Sony's contribution to innovation in games? I suspect it will include phrases such as "high definition graphics" and "more powerful".
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Evian
So I've been getting back into all the old school games and all so I decided to go to the flea market to buy a bunch of old games. They all work, but I have some problems with a couple of them.

I bought Blast Corps, and obviously it's used, and someone completely beat the game, so now there isn't any game left to play. I was wondering if anyone knows how to reset the game? I can't imagine them making a game you can only play once.

Thanks in advance.

Perfect dark...Its a great game but i still wonder how I played a game with such low graphics lol

(Also Blast Corps was the fucking shit)
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by happytimeharry
Your posts are officially on my ignore list.

+_098340957547854879548954890540985498058095980548905489059850985

nintendo owns sony any day of the week and the wii beats the ps3 where the only inovation is a ripped off motion sensor inspired by the wii
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
Quote by Smokey Amp
GTA III wasn't on Playstation, you phallus.

Haha, you're my f***ing hero. I've never heard someone use phallus as an insult before.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
It's funny how Nintendo fanboys freak out

I've been quoted like 10 times on this page

and now I'm on a stranger's ignore list