Hey, alright, does anyone know where I can watch all the episodes in full on the 'net somewhere? Obviously the show isn't on TV anymore, and there is no release of seasons on DVD (yet, but probably never).

So, a little help?
hmm, did you try the usual sites?
and are you just watching the show because you have the hots for ren?
i just watched the one where their in a band on the diisney channel. awesome show but disney commercials suck capital ass.

EDIT:
alluc.org
youtube.com
google it?
why do u wanna watch even stevens out of all else?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by uhh_me?
hmm, did you try the usual sites?
and are you just watching the show because you have the hots for ren?

Not sure what the 'usual sites' are? I dont want Youtube, everything is too jubbled.

And no, I have bought/watched shows for that reason before (Party of Five for Jennifer Love Hewitt, anyone?), but I want Even Stevens because I used to watch it all the time, and the recent sitings of Shia in films has brought me to want it again.
I used to ****ing love that show, and it's still on tv I was channel surfing yesterday and I saw a couple of minutes of one.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
ok, try tv-links.co.uk
that one has a lot on it (generally, not specifically even stevens, i didn't check)
Quote by uhh_me?
ok, try tv-links.co.uk
that one has a lot on it (generally, not specifically even stevens, i didn't check)

Didn't find it there, unless im looking wrong (wasn't in the 'E's).
Ren, yum yum
Quote by Tombe
Shut your noise, I was 18 when I had mine. About 30 seconds later the girl was sick on me. I'm not sure if the two events were related.