I'm really stuck between these 3 guitars. I have to order within the week, and since none of the stores in my area or close by carry these guitars... I need some help deciding from players who've used them.

I love playing metal, and shred as well but latley ive been into lots of blues and jazz, stuff like eric johnson, george benson etc. I need a guitar that can get these sounds and also be very comfortable. I have played several ibanez guitars, including the s470. I really like the neck, very thin and easy to play with, does the dean and esp have a nice neck aswell, enough for fast stuff. If i do get the esp, i will most likely get the sunburst model which comes with JB/59 setup instead of the emgs. Wuld these be better for me, seeing as it would make it more versatile?

Suggestions?
Personally, I'd go with the EC-1000, but it won't be as great for cleans. It comes with EMGs, correct? You can always drop a 60 in there for better cleans.
Quote by aleister
Personally, I'd go with the EC-1000, but it won't be as great for cleans. It comes with EMGs, correct? You can always drop a 60 in there for better cleans.

If i were to choose the ec-1000 it wuld be the sunburst color - which comes with JB/59 pickups, not the emgs.

Im just afraid that the ltd wont be able to pull off the shred stuff i want -paul gilbert, batio...stuf like that. Is the neck fast?
Guys take in mind, i will only be buying the guitar, not interested in upgrading pickups - its a hassle.
Quote by dagget
Guys take in mind, i will only be buying the guitar, not interested in upgrading pickups - its a hassle.

Ah, problem! The Ibanez RG1570 would be great for you; if you changed out the pickups! The V series IMO are not very good for much, they are very 'run-of-the-mill' pickups. If you change out the pickups to suit whatever, it would be much superior to both the Dean and LTD.