This movie Hero is beautiful and brilliant I've seen it a couple times and it's a great movie, so discuss this great movie.
Last edited by BigRudy at Jul 8, 2007,
what movie are you talking about
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

never heard of it
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by BigRudy
This movie is beautiful and brilliant I've seen it a couple times and it's a great movie.

Its called Hero to the guy under my post, take that stupid reporter.(what an ass)

Well, with the grammar you used in the thread's title, I'm not surprised he couldn't understand what the name was.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Well, with the grammar you used in the thread's title, I'm not surprised he couldn't understand what the name was.

Well I messed up on the title oh well theres nothing I can do about it now.
Yeah, my mistake, I'm going to delete the reported post. I only figured out you were talking about the movie hero AFTER you clarified... You had a horrible post though, I'm not surprised I couldn't understand what you meant either. Don't be a grouch about it, now you learned a lesson why you should use proper grammar in the first place...
Are you talking about the one with jet li?

Because I love that movie as well. Check out Fearless, another great jet li film
Quote by GuitarManiac09
Yeah, my mistake, I'm going to delete the reported post. I only figured out you were talking about the movie hero AFTER you clarified... You had a horrible post though, I'm not surprised I couldn't understand what you meant either. Don't be a grouch about it, now you learned a lesson why you should use proper grammar in the first place...

Yeah I should of been more understandable oh well, and sorry for getting kinda mean I hate being mean to people, I dont have it in me.
Quote by technicolour
Are you talking about the one with jet li?

Because I love that movie as well. Check out Fearless, another great jet li film

Thats the movie I'm talking about the one with Jet Li.