ok so i'm driving and out of nowhere, everything just flips. but i hear no sound or anything so i slam the brakes and pull over to the side of the road (which is weird because i thought the car flipped.) but either way, i get out of the car and i'm freaking out cause everything is upside down. so i chill out and sit on the hood for like 2 minutes and then everything just turns back over all at once.

i thought i was losing it.

so what do you guys think happened? i guess it was just some weird nerve thing with my vision. i think your vision is technically upside down inside your eye anyway and your brain turns it the way we see it.

i was/am completely sober during all of this, btw.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
It's probably just a brain tumor or something. Take some tylenol and GET BACK TO WORK!
I've heard that (or a similar) story in the pit before.

It was ages ago though.
Nikolas
Quote by don't eat baby
i was/am completely sober during all of this, btw.

Were you high?

But no I have never had that happen to me but I have heard something similar happen.
I don't know what it is called/
That's pretty weird. But, how exactly does it relate to a near-death experience?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Vision can flip? Damn, now I have 2 things to fear in life, this and the evil porcupine that lives in my basement.
i had been riding my bike on the intersection near my neighborhood and some dude in a camaro slammed the brakes fast behind me when we were both at a red light.
I would go see a doctor. I've never heard of that happening though.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Superpartydude5
Vision can flip? Damn, now I have 2 things to fear in life, this and the evil porcupine that lives in my basement.

You forgot the shitty old Family Guy quotes.

Well rip-offs.
i dont think thats suppost to happen go see a doctor, but thats still pretty messed.... you got owned by your head!!
That first one was crazy! When you turned to the side of the road, did left and right flip too, or just up and down? Like, did you accidentally swerve left at first?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I've heard that (or a similar) story in the pit before.

It was ages ago though.

Probably me, eh?

I was driving and stopped at an intersection when time pretty much stopped in this square frame, and this frame started shrinking and started rotating. Everything outside the shrinking, rotating frame, was the same though.

If you happen to see a doctor, let us know what it was. I'm sort of curious.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
wow.

go rub some strawberry marmalade on your inner thighs and see if it helps.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
wow those are some wild drugs you're taking there

My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
^ I wonder if anyone on earth would actually follow that advice lol

:EDIT: I'm talking about the strawberry mermelade
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Want me to rub honey on your thighs?
But go see an optomotrist* (I cant spell, a little help Frenchy?)or somethin cause I think that your eyes originally send visual signals to your brain upside down but your brain filters them reflected or some shiz like that.
Im probably wrong though.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
That's pretty weird. But, how exactly does it relate to a near-death experience?

well who knows how i could've responded, i could've swerved into cars or anything. or i might have a brain tumor and we can change it to pre-death :/

Quote by jthm_guitarist
That first one was crazy! When you turned to the side of the road, did left and right flip too, or just up and down? Like, did you accidentally swerve left at first?

well that was the problem, i didn't really know what to do, cause at first i thought the car flipped, but i quickly realized it that wasn't it, so i pretty much just slammed the brakes to gain my bearings and actually thought about it and decided to turn to the right slightly to get off the road.
but yes, it looked like i was going left when i did that, it was honestly the weirdest thing i've ever felt/seen.

and no, i wasn't high either.
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
Quote by We'realltoBlame

HOLY ****!

I think that pretty summed up my reaction, too.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Once I sneezed.

but seriously, humans come the closest to death without actually be dead is by sneezing. The pressure makes your brain stop functioning just like you are dead. But the time period of the pressure cannot last a fraction of a second, so you can't really die.
peanuts and beers
Well, its a proven fact that babies see everything upside down for the first few months, as a final lens of the eye hasn't formed yet. It could be possible that a recent jostle to the head could have interrupted a neuro pathway; An isolated incident of one specific area of the brain not getting enough oxygen.

TS, have you been knocked on the head, combined medications, done drugs, or anything unusual lately?

*Limps off on a cane to go bitch at Cuttey.*
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
WHOA HO HO!!!!!!!!!

Get that **** check out
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
yeah your vision is naturally upside down. In fact, scientists have developed goggles that make everything look upside down, and if you wear them long enough, your brain turns everything back rightside up. Then when you take your goggles off, everything's flipped upside down for a while. Kinda neat...