Ok when I bend lets say the b string with 3 fingers up a whole step...the g string and and d will get pushed up of course...not the problem is as I lower the string I am bending...the g and d string will ring back on their way down. This is really pissing me of so much I dunno what to do. I watch people bend with ease and I see the higher strings goin like 10 inches up and how do they not ring at all on the way down?

I am using a les paul custom and a metalzone pedal with a fender champ110 amp. The amp is crap so I gotta crank up a lil distortion to get some sustain and some sound. the amps distortion on solos sucks so bad. I even turned down some of the distortion though and it still rings! Distortion knob on pedal is only quarter way up. I got strong fingers and all I just dunno what to do.
I don't get what you are talking about really, do you mean that your finger hits the other strings causing them to vibrate? I just let down slowly from a bend, and no other notes ring.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
You know how bend a string right and you push it all the way up a whole step? Well when you do that the higher strings get pushed up as well right? As I let down the string I am bending(the one I got fretted)...the higher strings come back down with the one I have fretted. They vibrate from coming back down creating unwanted noise and I never even picked them...I can post a vid on youtube to show.
I kinda get what your saying. How long have you been playing? Posting a video on youtube would help.
I know what your talking about, it happens to me too, you just have to practice and try to keep your finger from catching the other strings.
That is kind hard to do especially if you have to bend whole steps etc. I posted a video should be up shortly. Listen to the hum as I let the bent string down and in the beginning I am muting so it doesnt ring so you can hear me bending to the proper pitch a whole step. I gotta push the string that far up but the other strings keep ringing. Ill post link in a min.
It just comes with practice. Keep your fingers on there very tips to make sure you don't hit any strings.
dude...just use your palm to deaden those strings when you do bends up a whole step...thats what i do and it works great...
tried that doctor...if I do that then the higer string slips under my fingers believe it or not. seems like the next highest strings should be higher.
A bit above the bridge pickup...barely from touching it. I actually had to raise the bridge hella high to get the strings a little above the bridge pickup so it doesnt hit it. Doesn't seem too high.
It looks like on that video you are going back to the original tension way too fast. I think if you ease it down more, it would stop it. Like, slowly/smoothly let the strings back instead of a snapping motion to the original pitch.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
lower your damn pickups....your strings should NOT be that close to the bridge pickup