They have some incredibly fascinating programs on there. For example, one of them was about the theory of Parallel Universes.

Parallel Universes
Think of the "Mulit-Verse" as an ocean, and the infinite universes as bubbles. The universes ripple, and when they collide, another universe is formed, another "Big Bang". The program also had to do with "M Theory" and "String Theory". Very fascinating subjects.

Time
Recently they had a special about the concept of time, life-span, and how it affects the human psyche. They also found a DNA strand in bacteria that allows them to practically live forever if they are around an abundant food supply. A physicist explained how this can be harnessed and used in humans. It sounds a little like science fiction, but it is possible.

Mars Underground
A special on the possibility of settling on Mars. One of the theories was if we release Greenhouse Gases into the atmosphere of Mars, it would warm the planet much faster than it would normally take and it would defrost the water frozen into the soil. The very same gases that are badly harming he Earth could speed up vegetation on Mars.

Incredible stuff they have on this channel, for anyone with DirecTV it's channel 284. Highly recommended.

Science Channel
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Jul 8, 2007,
Yeah, I love that channel. I watched something on Stephen Hawkings a couple weeks ago, very interesting.
Quote by anti
Yeah, I love that channel. I watched something on Stephen Hawkings a couple weeks ago, very interesting.

The Hawking Paradox? That was a great special. I can't get enough of that.
I'll watch it when something that catches my attention is on.

Digital Cable>DirecTV
Quote by BlackicN
I'll watch it when something that catches my attention is on.

Digital Cable>DirecTV

Like Man Vs. Wild! (or Born Survivor, Bear Grylls for you brits) Dude, that show is awesome! Bear Grylls is the MAN! he can survive anywhere. He is AWESOME! Check it out.

Oh, and Mythbusters and Dirty jobs are okay, too.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
Like Man Vs. Wild! (or Born Survivor, Bear Grylls for you brits) Dude, that show is awesome! Bear Grylls is the MAN! he can survive anywhere. He is AWESOME! Check it out.

Oh, and Mythbusters and Dirty jobs are okay, too.

Yeah I watch all those except dirty jobs
not to sound like a stoner but Planet Earth is THE SHIT high. And educational while sober. That is a win win combo.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by freebird22891
Planet Earth.

+1.

Planet Earth = Sex. I bought the DVD set.
I'm a person.