Hi, I recently decided to try hooking up my Crybaby Wah again, as I haven't used it in like a year lol. So I tried hooking it up but it doesn't seem to work. I have my guitar going to the Wah, then the Wah the the amp. I can play fine when the Wah is off, however when I turn it on it just cuts all sound. I don't have a battery in the Wah, but I am using an AC power cable. It's the not the official dunlop one but I thought they were all pretty much the same, I'll see if I can dig out a couple more to try. Otherwise does anyone have any other suggestions because I remember using it this way a long time ago and it worked. Perhaps I should run it in an effects loop? I'm not really sure what exactly that is, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for any help!

PS, does anyone know how much Guitar Center charges for set ups? Because my strings are really buzzy.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I mean Truss rod and intonation adjustments mostly. I can adjust the action and stuff by myself, but even after raising it quite a bit it still buzzes a lot.

It says on the unit "cry baby. model gcb-95." then "manufactured by dunlop etc" I meant it wasn't the official dunlop ac power cable
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Try a battery in it... you could be using the wrong adaptor. Some have different polarity and stuff.

Last place I would take my guitar to get set up is Guitar Center. Typical set up costs about $60 or so... varys from place to place and what you want/need done.
Well, after trying like 5 more AC adapters I put the 9 volt in it and low and behold it works. Now I remember why I stopped using this thing, it sounds absolutely atrocious. I mean it's not bad on clean, but when you switch on to a channel with a lot of gain this thing sounds like ass, it was painful to my ears.

Anyway guess I'll steer clear of GC for the setup. I know another store that I think does it for $40 and I'll check up at this lil mom n' pop store a ways up the road. Thanks for the help sirs.
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station