what are some new songs that are written at an intermediate level that i could play with two parts.
Be more specific, 2 parts? 2 as in Rythm and lead, or double guitars, both are suitible with anything by iron maiden or judas preist
-Taylor
Quote by pucci6d6
Dragonforce!

haha right on

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
INot calling that form crappy as in a deruagatory term, but that slow lilting blues, that gives off the feeling of just being in the crapper

Stickin in my eye- NOFX
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
cacophony.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
To threadstarter: Even though I already gave my suggestion, I think it's ironic that as I look back at this thread to see what else was suggested, I notice your username, and all of a sudden "Carousel" starts playing on my iTunes.
Nikolas
Thrice- T&C. I'm not a big fan but the guitars in that song are pretty cool. Plus, a tasty solo!
Hangar 18 - Megadeth
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Cocaine - Eric Clapton (written by JJ Cale)
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
for whom the bell tolls is a pretty easy song, I can play it(I play guitar, not drums)
Quote by Garret.
Hangar 18 - Megadeth

sike!

lol

Ex's And Oh's or Bleeding Mascara by Atreyu are great songs for 2 guitar parts at intermediate level.
especially since both guitar parts have a solo in both songs and are not hard at all
Quote by Garret.
Hangar 18 - Megadeth

+1
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by goldbuddist
sike!

lol

Wtf does sike mean?

Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
As for a suggestion, Chapter 4 by Avenged Sevenfold is easy. It has a pretty sweet solo thing at the end.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so