I'm left handed with an Ibanez Grx20L

I was looking at an Ibanez Gax70L at a music store for 150.

Is that any step up from a Grx20L if not, what is a intermediate/better left handed guitar to buy?

-Thanks

Austin
Look at the Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
i love how everyone is just like, les paul. yeah man, if your looking for an upgrade, i recommend saving your money till you get about 4 or 5 hundred, thats when the good stuff starts coming in. you get something like that, in 6 months youll want to upgrade again, thats just my 2 cents though.
fight the power that be
Epiphone Les Pauls are great. A B.C. Rich Warlock (the Platinum/Platinum Pro series has a left handed model) is MUCH better, in my humble opinion as well. Jackson DK-2's are INCREDIBLY sweet, especially for the price, so I'd definitely recommend those. The GAX and the GRX are pretty much the same in over all quality. Personally, I'm not a fan of them, but that's just a matter of preference: they're cheap guitars that have a cheap guitar sound, or at least that's how they've always been for me. Hope this helps, and if not, sorry.