I'm a beginner in the electric guitar scene and i'm thinkign of the type of pedal i should get. I play along to mostly linkin park, the used, muse and some bon jovi, creed, redjumpsuit apparatus, yeah basically a whole range of other sounds too.

SO i'm thinking of Boss's Metal Zone, Digitech's Grunge or Death Metal. Or does anyone have a better suggestion? I'm going with more of the sounds of LP though...
I'm wanting more of those single effects pedals though. ANd besides my amp has quite a few effects, just very limiteted rage for each of them. Thanks for the comments everyone Anymore?
distortion pedals tend to not work well with modeling amps.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

distortion pedals tend to not work well with modeling amps

+1

If it's got a bypass mode then it might be ok, but if there's only a modelled clean channel then it's not going to be great...and they don't work at all with the distorted models. You're honestly better off saving money and putting towards a new amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well, there is a clean channel where all effects and stuff are cut off. Will that work?