I enjoyed the song!
I am not sure what parts are to be futuristic, but anywho ...
the riff was catchy, I thought the drums worked to it very well!

The recording and mixing/mastering are done well in my opinion.

Great work!

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
Crit as I listen...

Drums worked well with the guitar, cool chunky riff. But, id like to hear the drums just a tad higher in the mix.

Ohh, nifty harmonies. I like how its not overdone and just serves its purpose.

Chugging part is tight as ****, right on.

Cool song all in all, good job!
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Wow great quality. The guitar had a great tone and the drums sounded great. I like how you harmonized some of the guitar parts. I don't have any criticism except that the song was too generic metal, you through some weird effects in but that was right at the fade out. other than that, very good. now all you need is a melody!

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622349
the harmonized parts give an In Flames type of vibe, while the chugging parts are somewhat hatebreed-ish. vox would be great and it is a little too repetitive. i really like that syncopated rhythm guitar part at the end.

check out my latin jazz tune

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=624893
the downfall of UG...........

Quote by obey_yourmaster
Who the heck is Ronnie James Dio? I vote Bruce
!

Quote by TheNoManBand
Wow great quality. The guitar had a great tone and the drums sounded great. I like how you harmonized some of the guitar parts. I don't have any criticism except that the song was too generic metal, you through some weird effects in but that was right at the fade out. other than that, very good. now all you need is a melody!

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622349

Generic metal? you've got to be kidding me. That was a very original and technical piece.

Reminds me a little bit of messhugga in some parts. I really liked the opening chug riff. I really liked you guitar tone, how did you record this? I do agree that drums could be a little higher in the mix. Do you have any plans to record vocals? If so, i think clean singing in the harmonized part would sound amazing.

Good job dude this was refreshing from alot of the stuff normally posted My only complaint would be that it feels a little bit short and there is a slight lack of riffage. It was not repetitive, but maybe you could come up with a few more ideas and throw them in hte middle cleverly to give the song some added length? Just a thought. 9/10 anyways tho, you rock lol.
Sounds good...I liked it and im not even totally into this type of music however that says something when someone who isnt really into this type of thing says they like it...nice sound quality...A nice well thought out solo that isnt to short or long would be cool in this.

Over all nice job
great! it has a catchy riff and the drums really fit into it! the recording was really good too.
makes me wanna headbang!

crit mine ? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9886453#post9886453
wowza, thanks a lot for listening everyone! @ architekt: thanks a lot! it is short, because i don't have it all recorded yet. i still got a really ****ed up polyrhythmic thing to do at the end that kinda morphs back into the chorusy part. and a solo. weeeee. i used my podxt for guitars. there is a 3rd guitar track too, I ran in dry, no amps, and then re-amped it into Guitar Rig 2. i used an octave to drop it -12 and -24, then ran that signal into its bass amp stuff, for that evil low end. its good to do if you don't have a bass! i will mix the drums higher, i usually do, but i was kind of in a hurry to get that much done, as i had to goto my band's practice. rofl. i got to goto work, so i will listen to everyone's c4c they posted when i get back, then i get 2 days off, and i will finish this. thanks again!