Page 1 of 2
ok sorry for posting again within 1 hours with a video but something is wrong with this girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGLHKJzyBo&feature=active_sharing

if she was my daughter i would slap her so hard i would probably go to jail.
Last edited by The_G_String at Jul 9, 2007,
That's hawt. I wish I had chicks like that while I was in HS...but...you know...without the whole baby part..and general hickness...you know what...I had plenty of sluts at my school as is. They can keep her.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by The_G_String
i would slap her so hard i would probably go to jail < if she was my daughter

so you're saying having her as your daughter would be better than slapping her? That's what you're saying to me, The_G_String.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Alix_D
You're just jelous because she's getting some!

You're just saying that because you're jelous too...

I don't like girls like that... After so many intercourses she may spread some nice diseases... Watch Out! Safe Sex is the Key...
Quote by rorythefaggot
so you're saying having her as your daughter would be better than slapping her? That's what you're saying to me, The_G_String.

noooo i meant it as if she were to be my daughter i would slap her so hard i would go to jail. i was to lazy to type backspace when i wax typing.
Quote by El_Bozo

I don't like girls like that... After so many intercourses she may spread some nice diseases... Watch Out! Safe Sex is the Key...

Bugger, you got me.

I was having a handy-shandy over that girl. And her mum. Ooooh baby...
Her voice destroys me.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by lbc_sublime
"reported"

this one was done like a week ago. same movie from you tube and everything

It doesn't mean you have to report it, how are people supposed to know whether it's been done or not?
well i am pretty sure you are suppose to look, and if i am not mistaken the mods don't want a whole crap load of duplicate threads.

would we really need like 5 threads about a teenage ***** on here if people keep finding this article and posting about it?

it has nothing to do wiht this topic just that someone has already talked about it and it wastes space
Quote by lp_std
why does she insist on speaking like a black robot?

'Cuz she got it like dat.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

woah imagine raising a ho. And she talks funny
Last edited by METAL MILITIA1 at Jul 9, 2007,
Quote by lbc_sublime
well i am pretty sure you are suppose to look, and if i am not mistaken the mods don't want a whole crap load of duplicate threads.

would we really need like 5 threads about a teenage ***** on here if people keep finding this article and posting about it?

it has nothing to do wiht this topic just that someone has already talked about it and it wastes space

Yeah, I really don't think that people are going to use the search bar everytime they decide to make a new thread.
Quote by Fixer
Yeah, I really don't think that people are going to use the search bar everytime they decide to make a new thread.

well i can understand that but what can you do. just keep talking who knows when the thread will get closed have fun. don't argue about this the whole time
Quote by Sabu
I'd hit it.

I think she's like a new breed of paper bag job. Rather than putting the bag over her face, you stuff it in her mouth.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Dunno why she isn't preggers yet. "All you gotta do is slap her titties up a bit then stick it in her and pee".
Quote by El_Bozo

It'll be like throwing a sausage down a corridor
There's a girl at my school who looks a lot like her. She was a freshman last year, and she called me a kid. I'm a year older than her.
Quote by jtaylor
Dunno why she isn't preggers yet. "All you gotta do is slap her titties up a bit then stick it in her and pee".

She hasn't hit puberty yet?

LOL.

300 Times? You go Girl!

>_>
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Constantine

LOL.

300 Times? You go Girl!

>_>

300 TIMES?!?!
THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Triquad
300 TIMES?!?!
THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Nah, that's just a horny chick that's getting what she wants. =P
Quote by Vornik
Quote by Constantine

LOL.

300 Times? You go Girl!

>_>

Girls hit puberty before guys do, fool. She should be getting her periodzzzz.

'LOL.'

Edit: And you didn't get the 300 reference from before, GTFO my mother-****ing internetz.
Quote by Holy Katana
No...

THIS... IS... SPAAAAARRRRRTTTTTAAAAA!!!!!

Hang on...Should'nt it be called 299 because that blond guy with the eye-patch survives and guides the massive army at the end....

*tut-tut*
Quote by jtaylor
Girls hit puberty before guys do, fool. She should be getting her periodzzzz.

'LOL.'

It was a joke, Lol, CALM YOURSELFZ.

Edit: And you didn't get the 300 reference from before, GTFO my mother-****ing internetz.

stfu. No, Because I haven't seen that movie. Nor do I intend to.
Quote by Vornik
What the Hell, who are these people?!

Man, I'm not having children. People are so disgusting. Parents are so lacking in authority these days. I don't know whose fault it is. 15 years old with 15 guys, that is so fucking ridiculous.
Quote by Constantine
It was a joke, Lol, CALM YOURSELFZ.

stfu. No, Because I haven't seen that movie. Nor do I intend to.

I wouldn't have either, but my friend, who thinks God directed it or something, forced me to watch it. He downloaded it like 6 months ago.

I hated it, but I now understand several pop-culture references that I wouldn't have if he didn't force me to watch it.
Quote by Holy Katana
I wouldn't have either, but my friend, who thinks God directed it or something, forced me to watch it. He downloaded it like 6 months ago.

I hated it, but I now understand several pop-culture references that I wouldn't have if he didn't force me to watch it.

That's what Urban Dictionary is for. =P
Quote by Vornik
Holy ****!!!! Did anyone see the episode of South Park where Cartman goes on the Maury show? It's exactly like this! I thought they were just exaggerating, but the girl is almost exactly the same.
Page 1 of 2