x

I want to know the fingering, i carnt stretch that far
Last edited by TERU at Jul 9, 2007,
I would use my second finger as a barre on the 7th fret up to the D string, first finger a barre on the fifth, and then my pinky for the C on the High E string.

Edit: If you're finding it difficult to manage the 7th fret Barre, use your ring finger to hold down the seventh on the B string.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Last edited by Arpeggio X at Jul 9, 2007,
Put your fingers on the frets it says to and dont play the string which x is on (which is the one at the top of the fret board if you are right handed).
index finger for the d on the a string
ring finger for the a on the d string, the d on the g string and f# on the b string.
and pinky for the c on the e string
instead of writing the X, why dont they just leave it out?

Quote by Mr Montana
Put your fingers on the frets it says to and dont play the string which x is on (which is the one at the top of the fret board if you are right handed).
I'd probably play it 1st finger on 5, 3rd finger bar for the 7th fret an then stick my pinky on the end.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Got i played that and it sounded horrible

E| 8 - middle finger
B| 7 - pinky
G| 7 - Ring
D| 7 - Ring
A| 5 - index
E|

Thats how i play it
which? if you mean the thick E string then i didnt, maybe its the distortion
[Got\d i played that and it sounded horrible]

I thought it was quite a nice chord!!
@Birdy266: Wow, you got your middle finger under and past your ring finger and pinky? I wouldn't imagine that was very comfortable.
how the @$%%# is that possible?

Quote by Birdy266
Got i played that and it sounded horrible

E| 8 - middle finger
B| 7 - pinky
G| 7 - Ring
D| 7 - Ring
A| 5 - index
E|

Thats how i play it
Just bar the 777 with ring finger...use pinky for the 8 and use index for the 5 or you could just play the chord without the 5 because you already have a D note in the chord anyway with one of the 7's...depending on what type of music you play omitting the 5 might work better sometimes if the song is fast and quick...Eddie Van Halen is the king of doing things like this...you can basically reduce the chord down into a more easy method of playing.
Quote by TERU
how the @$%%# is that possible?

I lay the ring finger across to strings, maybe im just freaky

EDIT: i just realized i was playing it wrong. im suck a n00b, basically just lay the ring finger across the 3 strings and pinky for the E, index for the A string.
Last edited by Birdy266 at Jul 9, 2007,