It really annoys me how small all of the band chlothing is. so i have had a look around and found a list of stores that I found useful

UK Store and 2xl chlothing
Trivium
Iron Maiden
AC/DC

American Store and 3xl+ chlothing
Aerosmith (5xl)
Ozzy osbourne (3xl)
Bowling for soup (3xl)

As you can see theres not much choice in band t-shirts for larger people.
Last edited by josh999x at Jul 10, 2007,
Okay ill just wear a bed sheet with guns n roses on it oh wait did i break your sarcasum detector
To be fair, there's not that many people who wear XXL in proportion to the amount that wear the other sizes. If bands printed shirts that large then most of them would go unsold.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i agree with yakult, dude. in all honesty, hes absolutely right. maybe you shouldnt be so large.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by josh999x
Okay ill just wear a bed sheet with guns n roses on it oh wait did i break your sarcasum detector

might get a bit heavy with the guns, but the roses will add to your femininity
EDIT:that made me laugh^^^

fair point but it wouldnt hurt to have them on their merchendise websites and some people may want a baggy tshirt even is they can fit a xl
hmm perhaps try contacting the people that make the shirts
they have the capability to make larger shirts
make sure you are nice about it
maybe through something in about how your very large mother is dying of cancer and all she wants is a shirt from your favorite band
I suggest you run to your nearest merchandise shop every day and try on a 'L' shirt till it fits you, my dimensionally-challenged friend
I wear XXXL, because it looks better on me (I'm 6'3), and I can't buy band merch to save my life.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I wear XXXL, because it looks better on me (I'm 6'3), and I can't buy band merch to save my life.

my point exactly im 6ft 2 but im quite a big build
Where the hell have you been going to get these? All the band merch at gigs I go to is massive! I usually wear l/xl and I can fit mediums and smalls!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by josh999x
yeah exactly you can fit in smalls i need 2/3xl

Yeah, but in ALL shops I have to get XL's. At gigs the equivalent seems to be medium or small.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
well ill see i ordered a trivium shirt offline and im gonna see them in november so i can compare there online merch to their mech at the concert
Quote by josh999x

Nope, the sarcasm detector is fine. My punctuation detector, on the other hand, is a different story.

And, for an actual reply to the thread, it really doesn't make me mad that they don't carry very big sizes. BUT, that might be because I wear a medium.
well im 6'2 and mega skinny and its really hard to find a long enough band shirt that isnt ultra baggy on me. i normally have to go with the shorter shirt so i dont look like im tryin to be a frikken wigger or sum **** (baggy stuff does not look good on me anyway). so yeah that friggen sux. or they will be the perfect size and then shrink like mother****ers in the wash
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
I know try being 6'2 and fat if your t-shirts shrink in the wash u look like your wearing a boob tube.