My brother has a ds lite and a ds wi fi thingy that you plug in via usb to play ds games with other ds players around world. Just wondering if The PSP could use the ds wi fi usb thing to play the games online. I Know PSP has a similar WIFI internet usb thing but i dont want to buy it ($40.00 usa) if i could just use my brothers.

ALso if you have a wireless routor for interent on your computer can the psp use that to do stuff on line, surf the net, play online games.?
i don't really know how to answer your questions but i have one. How can you play with someone who has a DS who is right next to you? Do you still need the wi-fi plugged into a nearby computer? or can you use it without a computer?

depends if your friend has the same game as you, and wether the game is multiplayer or not. In some games like mario kart ds, the person with the game goes to mutliplayer and the person without selects ds, download play from the main screen. If the both have the game then they just set up the mutliplayer game normaly.
To play with someone next to you, you just have to be less than about 5 feet from eachother.
yeah you can just use ur wifi
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Unless there a wirless router or an airport around. At school we play each other day and were in different class rooms. Our school was the first one in our county to become "wireless", so we have airpors everywhere.
sell the wifi adapter and just get a link sys router

problem solved
mydadisjewish = avatar stealer
ALso if you have a wireless routor for interent on your computer can the psp use that to do stuff on line, surf the net, play online games.?

Yes, once you have a wireless router installed u can do all that, but remeber to take note of the security password's from who ever set's it up ie wpa/wep password, if these password's are used on the router you'll need them to set up ur psp to allow it to use the router.