Hey guys.
Me and my gf have decided to go on holiday. At first we wanted to go cyprus, but changed our minds after looking at mexico (cancun).

We were going to book it next monday for october. But then we looked at the weather for that period.

So, does anyone know how much it'll rain in mexico, in october? Will there be much sun?

Any comments welcome (as long as there constructive )

Cheers
Been away, am back
"While it is possible to visit Mexico any time during the year, certain months are undoubtedly better than others. Extreme heat and humidity make the low-lying coastal regions almost unbearable from June to October. Tropical storms and hurricanes are also known to hit the coastal areas during this period making recreational activities such as sailing impossible. For this reason its better to stick to the more temperate highland areas during the summer months and save tropical coastal resorts such as La Paz and Acapulco for winter months when it is cooler."

http://www.indigoguide.com/mexico/weather.htm
if you could predict the future whether that far ahead, you would be one good meteorologist xD
Quote by Shib
You should still go to cypress

+1
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
if the weather is anything like the weather in costa rica, the rainy season is during the summer, and the dry season is during the winter months
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Climatic events mostly happen in the center of the country and most rains in the coasts are weak and short, but if you really mind, then I would recommend you to change your trip's date or destination.

And Los Cabos > Cancun.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Xodah
Climatic events mostly happen in the center of the country and most rains in the coasts are weak and short, but if you really mind, then I would recommend you to change your trip's date or destination.

And Los Cabos > Cancun.

Id really prefer not to change the dates, its hard to get holiday during the good months where i work.

I dont mind some rain, but i dont want to go there and it be raining every day?
Been away, am back
Quote by curtis loew
if the weather is anything like the weather in costa rica, the rainy season is during the summer, and the dry season is during the winter months

Costa Rica's awesome

Logz if you go to Cancun, make sure to do that thing where they strap a helmet thing on your head and you walk on the bottom of a lagoon. You'll feel like Sandy from Spongebob
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Not really, unless there's hurricanes or the likes. Rains here are pretty short, they don't last even a whole day and the clouds tend to disappear for the next day and I've heard Cancun is pretty much the same.
Quote by Xodah
Not really, unless there's hurricanes or the likes. Rains here are pretty short, they don't last even a whole day and the clouds tend to disappear for the next day and I've heard Cancun is pretty much the same.

Thanks for your help
You've re-assured mea bit
Been away, am back
Cozumel is a wonderful city to visit if you make it down there.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
wait a month or so, most of the times in september and october there are hurricanes and the climate is quite bad.

Try Ensenada or La Paz in Baja California, they have awesome beaches and perfect climate
Quote by Retro Rocker
Riu Cancun? I'm going there on the 21st of August for 2 weeks.

Riu Tequila
Been away, am back
Quote by tudiosgriego
wait a month or so, most of the times in september and october there are hurricanes and the climate is quite bad.

Try Ensenada or La Paz in Baja California, they have awesome beaches and perfect climate

La Paz is fugly.