I guess this is how to not rob a bank...

Quote by WBZ
MANCHESTER, NH Police are looking for a man who attempted to disguise himself as a tree and rob a bank in Manchester, New Hampshire Saturday morning.

Police say the suspect used duct tape to attach tree branches onto his body as a form of camouflage. He then walked into the Citizens Bank on Elm Street and demanded money.

No one was hurt in the robbery and no weapons were used, according to police. The bank was closed and police cruisers blocked off the entrances to the bank as officials investigated the incident.

Aside from sporting tree branches, the suspect was also wearing a bluish-colored T-shirt, blue jeans and had thick glasses. He was about 5' 8" tall with a thin build and dark hair.

The tree robber was able to escape with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Quote by England News
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- A Manchester man, who police said really went out on a limb to disguise himself, was in court Monday facing robbery charges.

James Coldwell, 59, is accused of robbing a Citizens Bank branch on Saturday with branches and leaves duct-taped to his head and torso.

Police say the leafy man didn't say anything about having a weapon, just demanded cash, and was given an undisclosed amount. Although the branches and leaves obscured much of the man's face, someone who saw images from the bank's security camera recognized the robber and called police.

(Invalid img)

Sources
http://wbztv.com/watercooler/local_story_188151230.html
http://www2.cw56.com/news/articles/local/BO56783/
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"We are a hedge... move along..."
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."

What a mongoloid
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████

What a great idea... a bit of a metal gear solid approach.

*dresses up as a box and robs nearest bank*

Quote by Gu1T@r_H3r0
He actually escaped as well,

All he had to do was hide in the forest
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
'Hi, I'm a tree, and I'm here to take all of your money'
'Of course you are Sir, here you are'
'Thanks very much'
'Take care now'
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
he can´t possibly be convicted to prison, the disguise is to good for that

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
some dumbass nearby me robbed the same bank three times with no disguise. which is worse?

Thats hilarious, I hope they do an interview with him and publish it.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Quote by Ferrarone
he can´t possibly be convicted to prison, the disguise is to good for that

If he gets put into prison, Im sure hell digsuise himself as a rock to escape. I can imagine it:

Man paints himself grey, and walks out the prison gates
Guard: Excuse me, sir, but where do you think youre going?
Man: Oh, its alright. Im not a prisoner. Im actually a rock. So I can leave.
Guard Oh, okay. On your way, then
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
If he gets put into prison, Im sure hell digsuise himself as a rock to escape. I can imagine it:

Man paints himself grey, and walks out the prison gates
Guard: Excuse me, sir, but where do you think youre going?
Man: Oh, its alright. Im not a prisoner. Im actually a rock. So I can leave.
Guard Oh, okay. On your way, then

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think I will try that. Then again I could just order the free boxes and do it that way.
Quote by JMack
We have Bushman. He's awesome. He used to hide in bushes in the park and jump out at tourists to scare them. Now he just has a couple branches that he carries to hide behind and goes out into the streets and sidewalks. He still gets them too.

I'm guessing the criminal must have viewed UG and got the idea from Bushman.
I heard about this on the radio the other day. The DJ couldn't help but make some horrible pun jokes...

"What branch of the bank did he rob?"
"The cops shouldn't bother looking for him nearby because I'm sure he would leaf the area."

Yikes...
Quote by John Mayer
"Who I am as a guitarist is defined by my failure to become Jimi Hendrix."
Anyone seen Life Of Brian?

Jailor: You for crucifiction?
Big-nose: Nah, I'm for freedom
Jailor: Oh ok off you go then...
Big-nose: Only jokin crucifitcion, out the door and to the left one cross each yep i got it

thats how stupid the clerks mustve been...
He dressed up as a tree, and robbed a bank on ELM street

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

anyways, .. someone should try the MGS Approach, and dress up in a cardboard box, and then sneak in..
Psh, I would have dressed as a bumblebee. Nobody would suspect that. A tree is obvious, but a bumbelbee...

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
He didn't have a weapon; why did they give him money!? What was he going to do; rub against them and give them tree-AIDS? Kill them with his horrible pollen attacks?
Quote by thekmillion
I heard about this on the radio the other day. The DJ couldn't help but make some horrible pun jokes...

"What branch of the bank did he rob?"
"The cops shouldn't bother looking for him nearby because I'm sure he would leaf the area."

Yikes...

Those actually caused me a bit of pain in my ear.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Renka
He didn't have a weapon; why did they give him money!? What was he going to do; rub against them and give them tree-AIDS? Kill them with his horrible pollen attacks?

Bulbusaur, use razor leaf!
Dickless.
Quote by raindropsXroses
Psh, I would have dressed as a bumblebee. Nobody would suspect that. A tree is obvious, but a bumbelbee...
Plus, they might get stung
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Godsmack_IV
maybe he'll be cunning enough to escape jail then.

"i am a tree, now give me those jail cell keys before i get the wrath of mother nature on your ass..."

:::jail-mate proceeds to perform anal rape on the tree man::::