so, during the past days, i noticed that my fingers are getting weak, mainly on the left(for frets) and especially on the ring finger, its so weak that i can't even bend with it, its sore and sometimes painful. doctors say its because i'm tired and stuff cus i just got Jet-Lag but its been 2 weeks now and its getting weaker and weaker, i got a performance coming up and its not really helping.

how do I "solve" this, i Shred big time and the ring finger is pretty important to me, i'd rather loose my leg....
Luke Skywalker: You killed my father!!
Darth Vader: No, in Soviet Russia father kill you!!!!!
You need to get some of the special chemicals John Petrucci uses on his hands/fingers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MefjovJJr-0&mode=related&search=
They help counter wear and fatigue in his fingers while he plays...

He talks about the chemicals later on in the interview... say like 30 seconds or so before the end
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by The McManus at Jul 9, 2007,
Quote by The McManus
You need to get some of the special chemicals John Petrucci uses on his hands/fingers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MefjovJJr-0&mode=related&search=
They help counter wear and fatigue in his fingers while he plays...

i havent looked at it, but i know that John absorbs the chemicals thru the cup, i've seen a million times...funny.

and BTW i tried all the pain killers, they work but only helps the sore and pain, the weakness is still there. thnx for the help
that happened to me too, like i can't pull of the readymade solo anymore, which effing bloooooooooows. i love that solo!
I will fuc
you have masturbated too much lately
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by shav0r
Potassium. Scrubs told me it makes your hands steady.

eat a lot of raisins or bannanas,

basically just put a ton of fruit into some ceral

god im knowledgeable
Quote by Blackholesun00
You're probably lacking calcium.

which again back to my theory of me being a genius...... just fill cerial with a ton of fruit raisins/bannanas
Quote by shav0r
Potassium. Scrubs told me it makes your hands steady.

I just watched that episode. Not only is it fun, it's educational too!
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Last edited by timeforheroes at Jul 9, 2007,
well thnx for the replies, i'll TRY eating healthier, and i'll get a different doctor.