Yes I quite like them. Frank Iero, MCR's rhythm guitarist, plays with them if I'm not mistaken.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
hmm...I thought Leathermouth was more like hardcore punk or something, not punk pop & emo...but who the hell cares :P I ----ing love them! They are ALL great, not only Frank Iero, even though hes the screamer Cant wait for the album. All the songs are great especially fifth period.

Leathermouth do live!!
No-one would listen to this band if Frank Iero wasn't in them. They're generic, boring and terrible, a dime a dozen on myspace.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I know them, they alright, Frank is a great screamer

It sounds much more like MCRs old music with anger problems. and yes Iero is a fantastic screamer. I think he is the singer for this band, but I havn't heared a whole lot from their band.
Quote by shabutie86
It sounds much more like MCRs old music with anger problems. and yes Iero is a fantastic screamer. I think he is the singer for this band, but I havn't heared a whole lot from their band.

to the first bit. Yes, Frank's a awesome screamer. I don't think they have a whole lot of music out yet but what is, is pretty cool in my opinion.
Quote by the_astronaut
No-one would listen to this band if Frank Iero wasn't in them. They're generic, boring and terrible, a dime a dozen on myspace.

lol so so true. I honestly don't see what's the BIG deal about them, and I'm a gigantic MCR fan. Although I will say some of their/Frank's lyrics do strike me as rather good. I guess it's like MCR fans going all ga-ga over Pencey Prep for the sole reason an MCR member was in it. They were good, but not ground-breakingly amazing or unique. Or even MSI for that matter (oh yes I went there). But hey it's all a matter of opinion. lol kinda went off-topic, but whatever.
Just gave em a quick browsing. I was quite surprised at how 'in yo face' it was, which I liked.

That being said, they are slightly above average, and the only reason %99 of their fans like them is because of the MCR relation.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I agree that moast guys nly like them because of MCR, but thats naturally gonna happen.

I just thnink it's alright. Nothing special, but i dont think its meant to be either
Quote by fenderfreak101
That being said, they are slightly above average, and the only reason %99 of their fans like them is because of the MCR relation.

true, but they stay for the music.
I found out about them through mcr but one of the main reasons I got into them was because of Frank's vocals. I wish he did more backup in mcr. They aren't in my top favs but I think they're pretty awesome. Plus great music to get your parents out of the room with lol.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."