So it goes.
Quote by tymoo22
do you have a mustache o_O

Quote by bassandcello
and a beard.

..and listen to AC/DC go to bars and are a trucker???
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
bars and AC/DC yes.....trucker no. but is that really the topic here? i mean come on.
So it goes.
>_> I created a monster....
Sorry bout that lol just sayin, no mustache+Bike=nono
I would go with the Honda or Yamaha. I wouldn't want to have a chopper as a first bike. They have quite a different feel to them, and if you arent used to it its weird... I personally like the Honda more, but if you can save up a little more or look used and check out the Shadow series because they are great looking and riding bikes and they also have a little more power than a 250cc motor which isn't really that powerful for a full size bike in my opinion.
Thanks toastanator! Thats what iv been hearing from alot of ppl.

Lol its all good tymoo.
So it goes.
the honda its very hot but i would really go for the virago 250 cause its hotter and it looks very pimp
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
If I were you I wouldn't go with the chopper as a first bike. You want to gain some confidence and experience on the road before you move onto something that size because it's not nearly as nimble manouverable as the other two. If I were you I'd go with the Yamaha but that's merely personal preference as they're both very good bikes are are very similar in spec.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
..and listen to AC/DC go to bars and are a biker???

fix'd
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
I don't like bikes like that.

This is the way to go.

http://racebikesales.com.au/images/motogp1.jpg

EDIT: But if I could choose, the first one.

AGREED
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by gsr2k6
You should get a ninja zx14 and hold on tight

+1 for crotchrocketry
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
The last one! The last oooone! xD
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲