Whenever I listen to audio on my laptop when it plays through the laptop's built in speakers there's a cracking noise. It's not the audio itself because it goes away when I use headphones. Any of you computer dudes know anything about this stuff?
Bad laptop speaker or speaker connection. Take it to a repairshop if you really want it fixed, or just continue to use it with your headphones or an external set of speakers.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
K, I'll just get some new speakers. Probably would have anyway for higher sound quality but I only got the laptop today and was just checking
Maybe you blew out your speakers? It's happened to my friend's laptop before.
If you just got the laptop today, can you not exchange it?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
dude, you blew a speaker... take it back to the company you bought it from, or a repair shop if you can find one. try keeping the volume at a reasonable rate when you use the built in speakers.
were you running a high end program? cos on my old laptop, when I played something like WoW or FruityLoops they crackled, it was a fairly low spec laptop
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!