Women... they shouldn't be behind the wheels!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Joke...?
Wow. I hope they prosecuted her for underage driving and drivng without a license.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
wow 11 years old
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Use the search bar, fool.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Damn drunk drivers. Who is dumb enough to drive away and leave all the alcohol behind?
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
generally your parents get in trouble when you drive under age.
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
Well she is a messed up individual . I hate to think what kind of family she has.
There is poetry in despair.
To exceed the adult legal alcohol level at 11 is dangerous even without the driving.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by XMetallica73X

To apply, simply explain why you think you're right for the position (missionary is acceptable) and you could be eligible for the employee bonus of $1,000," said the ad on Web site www.durex.com.au.
lol I'm applying!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by XMetallica73X

Nah this one was better: http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN0927318320070709

I mean... that's gotta suck.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
To apply, simply explain why you think you're right for the position (missionary is acceptable) and you could be eligible for the employee bonus of $1,000," said the ad on Web site www.durex.com.au.
lol I'm applying!

I think it said something about Australians only need applying... So.. Are you Australian?
What a stupid kid, they probably won't be able to get their license till like 18 or 21 now. (in Canada/USA)
I wish I did something cool when I was young that I could brag about now. You can't get in bad trouble then.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Quote by Joshrocker48
omg

thats terrible.

And 11 years old and drunk wow did the kid honestly think they wouldn't notice an 11 year old driving?

No probably just too drunk to tell... Lol
i had a dream that i was 11 and in a high speed chase cause i was underage. i wasnt drunk though. silly girl

EDIT: if they give her a soberity test and these like "say the alphabet backwards" she will be like " I dont know thw whole thing yet!"