yeah what the title says, what did u guys think bout it? what do u reckon happened to mastodon? and who thinks HIM was actually a good choice?
I was there, the pyrotechnics during one kicked ass!!!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
i was there, great show. HIM were better than I thought even though it was a strange choice
Quote by cytehntr05
I don't want anything that makes my penis invisible. Its small enough already!
The drummer in my band went. He thought it was 'Mint'...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Even though I saw them back in '04 they still played an awesome setlist and the yes the pyrotechnics during one are ALWAYS awesome
i went was ****ing awesome machine head n metallica were the two best
i thought him was crap personally but thats because i dont like them so i didnt really listen just went to the bar
Quote by Renfordoggz
yeah what the title says, what did u guys think bout it? what do u reckon happened to mastodon? and who thinks HIM was actually a good choice?

did anything happen to mastodon? i didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...they played their set and left the stage?
Quote by Miasma909
did anything happen to mastodon? i didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...they played their set and left the stage?

the microphone's sounded **** when they played and in general they didn't have the impact they usually would on the crowd
Next time I'm back in the UK i'm definitely hitting the new wembley up....

How many people were there?
Check out my latest recording on my profile
Damn I was gonna make a thread like this. I just didn't get round to it yet.

It was such a great gig. I personally thought HIM sounded alright. I'd gone there with the mentality of hating them, but the way they put up with all that abuse was pretty cool of them. Still, I missed the first half of their set getting food.

Where was everyone?

I was at the front about a metre from the barriers in the golden circle. It was brilliant, and I got one of the picks they threw!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
EDIT: to scheck006 - 50,000 ish ...... i have no idea.

The stadium is soo massive! its freaky walking out onto that pitch. HIM got so owned - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAFEG1LZzI -

Mastodon and Machine Head did well! Mastodons PA setup didn't sound to clean.

The "One" Pyrotechnics broke the far left screen

It was awesome!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by flyingmarlin
^ 50,000 ish ...... i have no idea.

The stadium is soo massive! its freaky walking out onto that pitch. HIM got so owned - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAFEG1LZzI -

Mastodon and Machine Head did well! Mastodons PA setup didn't sound to clean.

The "One" Pyrotechnics broke the far left screen

It was awesome!

Closer to 70000 actually. I felt a bit sorry for HIM, but I couldn't help laughing at some of the things people started doing.

Which far left screen? The big one or the one behind the stage? Because I was in the left side of the Pit and I'm pretty sure the big one was still working. I took photos after One of that screen. Come to think of it, I need to upload those photos... Hmm.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I went!! They were bloody brilliant. Machine Head too - it was great. On the tube down there from Mile End, there was a really great atmosphere. Basically everyone on it was going to Liverpool Street to get the metro line to Wembley, hehe.

HIM sucked - but they shouldn't have even been there really. They played Orion, which had me pretty shocked - I didn't think they would.

Whole thing was superb. I think Mastodon were done over though cos their sound was ****e, but was fixed for Machine Head (Damn, they have stage presence!)
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Best gig ever. Mastodon were fantastic, Machine Head were superb, getting booed away was funny, Metallica were AMAZING.

Loved it to bits.
I was there.

Awesome. Mastodons sound was indeed ****. Machine Head were GREAT as usual. I like HIM, but it was amusing watching them get bottled, the cleaning crew that came out after look pissed.

One and Orion were defo my fave ones.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by break-me-in
Closer to 70000 actually. I felt a bit sorry for HIM, but I couldn't help laughing at some of the things people started doing.

Which far left screen? The big one or the one behind the stage? Because I was in the left side of the Pit and I'm pretty sure the big one was still working. I took photos after One of that screen. Come to think of it, I need to upload those photos... Hmm.

woah my bad, it was the screen on the stage on the left
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Renfordoggz
the microphone's sounded **** when they played and in general they didn't have the impact they usually would on the crowd

well that's nothing compared to what happened to flyleaf in portland, maine. they gave her a mic that didn't even work, and took about ten minutes to find one that did.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
post in the correct forum. . .

***CLOSED***
UG NMA Member #2