Sex with the Ex.

Things like that aren't too uncommon , but the situation weirded me out.
Nikolas
I'm not sure, probably a bad drug induced trip. Or my own mind.
A lot of meditation induced stuff. It's too weird to talk about without sounding like a crackpot though
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
watching Rent

ughhh
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
One time I was hallucinating and grabbed some girls ass by mistake
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
my house is somewhat haunted, so doors moving, things re-arranging,strange voices and stuff
Quote by webbtje
I'd give myself buttsecks, because I have a small penis.

www.myspace.com/southeastexit
My Band. Check it out.
its metal/electronica
Having my ass grabbed by an ugly fat girl.

I was in gym class playing dodgeball, minding my own business, bent down to pick up a ball, and i felt something graping my left cheek. I turned around, but I saw nothing. I turned again, and there was a horrid sight: that girl's face. Up close.

One time I met the Cucuy and he gave me candy....
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
There's alot of stories about me going around my friends about what I do when I'm drunk.. Most of the times I can't remember, so I don't know whats true and whats not.

One thing I DO remember was when I was smart enough to take my bicycle with me to get home.. long story short. Brick wall, my face, they met.
i was at a "sugar ray" concert with my gf and the girl behind me kept feeling my ass and down my shorts and i let her..

EDIT: EX gf...
technical death metal ftw
SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR

Quote by Saturated Fat
ninja + no job + boat = pirate

Quote by Hidde
tell her parents "UG says it's OK"
The time I googled tubgirl because I didn't know what it was. I quickly exited and then went to try and see some form of girl that was not tubgirl.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
When i drink then sleep i have wierd hallucinations, they usually are the feeling that everyone else is partying and id have to go to bed. It ****ed up i see people tlaking to me and stuff, just wierd **** one time after watching the hills have eyes it involved mutants.
I recently discovered that I'm afraid of heights. But only specific ones. Man, now that was weird.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I was driving home, and then a bunch of horses started crossing the street. I had no idea why, but I though I was hallucinating.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
One time I was hallucinating and grabbed some girls ass by mistake

haha sigged

i found that exceedingly funny.

EDIT: for mine, getting secondhand stoned from five chicks smoking a massive joint behind me at a concert.

or having my ass grabbed on several occasions on my class's Costa Rica trip
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Last edited by Kid Fisto at Jul 9, 2007,
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I was driving home, and then a bunch of horses started crossing the street. I had no idea why, but I though I was hallucinating.

I came home from school and there were 17 horses in our yard, and the asshole didn't come get them for 3 days.
Quote by kosmic
I recently discovered that I'm afraid of heights. But only specific ones. Man, now that was weird.

You've got a quantum fear of heights?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
When I was like 8 or 9 I had a high fever, and whenever I get a fever I start to hallucinate. So I was lying in my bed when my sister came in with a glass of lemonade and put it on my window sill. I was about to get up to drink it but all of a sudden the lemonade started looking a little scary, and I started screaming at it. Then I jumped out of my bed and stepped on my remote control car, then started yelling at my brother of breaking it. Strange.
Quote by a_hub10
I came home from school and there were 17 horses in our yard, and the asshole didn't come get them for 3 days.

uh...double-u tee eff?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Yakult
You've got a quantum fear of heights?

Pretty much. That's a better way of putting it.
thats pretty epic.
Yup...
So before I eated dinner earlier, I was standing there watching my brother cutting a piece of steak and all of a sudden I got this weird pissed off feeling. It was like when I get so pissed off that I want to beat somebody, though. I was kind of dizzy too so I just walked to my bedroom and sat down until my heart stopped racing. I don't even know what I was mad at it came on so suddenly. I'm thinking I have a brain tumor or something.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by misty_b
So before I eated dinner earlier, I was standing there watching my brother cutting a piece of steak and all of a sudden I got this weird pissed off feeling. It was like when I get so pissed off that I want to beat somebody, though. I was kind of dizzy too so I just walked to my bedroom and sat down until my heart stopped racing. I don't even know what I was mad at it came on so suddenly. I'm thinking I have a brain tumor or something.

Hokay, so... Get that checked out.

NAO.
thats pretty epic.
Yup...
Quote by Guitarislife125
Watching a rape scene in a movie with your parents.

I friggin hate it when that happens

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
when i first listened to AiC's Would? i felt this surge go through my body, my eyes welled up with tears, and i felt like i was gonna die...hmm
Quote by misty_b

You're a werewolf, and you get turned on by meat, obviously.

ONE TIME i got a C- in school and I was like OH NOS WAY!! it was WEIRD

but seriously, I have such a normal boring life that I can't think of any. Maybe once, I thought I saw someone pass by my bedroom door at night, and I knew it wasn't anyone from my family ZOMG GOST STORY?!?!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~