this trailer has been driving me nuts. i wanna see it.
"And float down Grand Street in daylight..."
i saw this when i saw transformers. now i have 6 months to get pissed at how i have no idea what it is. if it's godzilla i'm gonna be pissed.
Woah that movie looks really good.
Weird thing is is that I know someone named Ethan Haas
What is that?
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Drkxero13
Ok So Far I Know Its Not Godzilla

Thats Retired Untill 2012

So Far I've Cracked All The Puzzles On

www.Ethanhasswasright.com

you have to wait till 8/1/07 for more info

and its not chutle or whatever that squid monster is

Ktulu / Chtulhu / Chtulu / However else it's spelt.

Who's to say it's not him? He's from outer space, he lives in the ocean, and if you look at the owner of ethanhaaswasright.com, he works for a company called Triton. Triton is the son of Poseidon. He's the most likely candidate for the monster at this moment. More likely than Voltron, which everybody seems to think it automatically is
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
its not him because there is a completely diffrent movie coming out for him

its believed to be a new monster but knowing Abrams and knowing the movie has only a 30 million dollar budget the monster is unlikely to be seen
True, there is another movie coming out for him, but it's doesn't have any media attention whatsoever. It's happened before, two movies with similar plots and such get released about the same time. Also, nobody owns the rights to Chtulhu because the author has been dead 70+ years if I remember correctly. A new monster would be interesting, but I won't accept that until Chtulhu gets truly shot down. He just seems like the most likely candidate out of anybody right now.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
All ive gathered from the internet is that its a monster movie about a monster referred to internally as "The parasite" and that large explosion is an oil tanker flipping over near the statue of liberty
When one sits down, they simply decimate the population of a small hamlet south of cumbria!
Can't wait.

Looks amazing. It's awesome how amateur it looks.
The amateur feel is apparently because its filmed using home video cameras to portray the films from the point of view of a small group of people experiencing the attack
When one sits down, they simply decimate the population of a small hamlet south of cumbria!
Quote by Muse-cubus
All ive gathered from the internet is that its a monster movie about a monster referred to internally as "The parasite" and that large explosion is an oil tanker flipping over near the statue of liberty

The statue of liberty part further supports the idea of Cthulhu, because he lives in the water.
It does look good. And a Cthulhu movie would be rather awesome.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*