Just get a regular Les Paul, swap the pickups, and put a Slash truss rod cover on.

Seriously, it's a total rip off.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Its close to the price of a regular les paul. If your willing to scratch the cash, its worth it. They're nice guitars and and the Piezo bridge is nice.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
you know how many options of amazing amps you have with that money?!?!

dont do it.
Quote by ERA
you know how many options of amazing amps you have with that money?!?!

dont do it.

+ A gazzilion.
that is as ugly as it can be. yeah slash doesnt use the slash custom, why would you want to...all slash uses is a regular les paul with semour duncan pickups and a cry baby, he doesnt use the slash custom cry baby either, they put the names on there to screw people who are dense enough to buy it...just get a les paul and swap pickups like quitethefellow said
Quote by Unreal T
lol yeah. I always wondered why slash doesn't use his own custom lp!

none of the artists do...all the guitar companies is pay the artist to put their name on a guitar and then watch the money roll in from people just cause a guitar has slash written on it...or it looks like jimmy page's guitar...its ridiculous
The only company that I see with signatures that are actually played BY the artist is Ibanez. I've rarely seen Satriani or Vai on stage without their sigs.
Tremonti uses his PRS.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Quote by ryan p
none of the artists do...all the guitar companies is pay the artist to put their name on a guitar and then watch the money roll in from people just cause a guitar has slash written on it...or it looks like jimmy page's guitar...its ridiculous

It matters though, of course if they're just making replicas of one of the artist's guitars the player's going to play the original but if it's one with the artist's own specs and how the artist wants it exactely they're probably going to play them
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by TJM2482
The only company that I see with signatures that are actually played BY the artist is Ibanez. I've rarely seen Satriani or Vai on stage without their sigs.

And Fender.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
well guys you should look up facts, its not just a regular les paul, it has seymour duncan pickups which have a more organic sound, and it also features a fishman pressure sensitive pickup, which inables you to recreate acoustic tones, amazingly i may add, slash has alot of gibson les pauls which he plays now, he actually records with a 59 replica made by a luthier though, or at least thats what he says, he most likely uses a lot of different LPs and other guitars when he records, thats my 2 cents
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210