Ok, so my little brother has this tutor chick who came for the first time today. And I talked to her for like, 3 seconds and said I didn't know what he has struggle with because I don't pay much attention.

Then when she left she called my aunt to quit because I wasn't nice.
hahahahaha.

Nice?
Why the **** would that change her ability to teach my little brother how to read?
I mean, you're always going to meet assholes in your life, you might as well get used to it. I mean, she said I didn't welcome her to my house. It was 8am and I just got up, the only thing I think about at 8am is how much I have to take a piss let alone who to welcome. Besides, what makes her think she should get welcomed? A simple hello is just fine and I gave her that much. Is she like the president or something? She's seriously too full of herself and people like that need to die.
Incompetent *****.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
haha?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by garrett5
She did it cause you are " Slaytanic6606
UG's Vietnamese kid"..

SHES A RASCIST!

D:
It's obvious!!!
And I was listening to Lamb of God at the time, so she must be a christian fundamentalist!!!
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
dude, 8am, how could your little brother learn at that time of the morning.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Last edited by muso_ chris at Jul 9, 2007,
You should ring up the tutor and ask to settle it with a deathmatch.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
your a dick, end of, i dont know you and i hate you, no wonder she quit

go in a cave and die

your the incompetent (sp?) **** here, not her
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
You should ring up the tutor and ask to settle it with a deathmatch.

But I can't hit a woman, no matter how butch she was.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
was she hot/naked?

No, she was one of those butch lesbian types.
Quote by HuckIt
maybe she saw you and fell in love with you on the spot. then after your "nasty" comment she didn't love you anymore...
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
i run in to people that are like that and i get so pissed off i yell at them then smash my guitar over their back
Heres an idea, rather than trying to make yourself feel beter by gloating on the internet as if this process didnt make you feel like a dick, you could drink a nice tall glass of stfu....actually thats kind of mean of me to say, but rather than erase it, ill apologize for it, and follow that by your nice (BURN IN HELL!)
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by boycew30
Bloody charmer you are.

well, it pisses me off

why does he think he is so much better than her to not give her a welcome, its called manners, fair enough she shouldnt have omplained, but he shouldnt have been ill mannered
Quote by andyscoot
your a dick, end of, i dont know you and i hate you, no wonder she quit

go in a cave and die

your the incompetent (sp?) **** here, not her

qft
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by andyscoot
well, it pisses me off

why does he think he is so much better than her to not give her a welcome, its called manners, fair enough she shouldnt have omplained, but he shouldnt have been ill mannered

Manners are for jerks and lesbians.
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
This is seriously the worst thread ever.

I'll be constructive though. If you talked to her for 3 seconds how can you or her form an opinion on each other. I don't see what either of you did wrong anyway.