Can people give me some tips on structure and essential tips on writing black metal on guitar and vocals like standard things in black metal songs and stuff if i get enough info ill write one and post it here
gota have something about death in there somewhere.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
i no the that and satan that **** and lots of high gain not much low i dont need much vocal help unless its technigue more guitar help?
Quote by 696
Can people give me some tips on structure and essential tips on writing black metal on guitar and vocals like standard things in black metal songs and stuff if i get enough info ill write one and post it here

You have to spam the reverb on your voice for black metal, and record in a bathroom with terrible acoustics. Bring your distortion pedal to the max so the notes are engulfed by the staticy noise.
spam reverb?? wf is that I TRUST YOU because i no your smart urmm um whats ur name alonso or sutmn?
Play a minor barre chord (strum it very fast), then slide down one fret keeping the same position and strum really fast. Very nice black metal sound.
minor barre chord?? i dont no any minor EXAMPLES PLEAZ?? wait nm i no what that is
Um go into some stupidly low tuning, like... drop E. Just tune your guitar an entire octave lower. That'll get you a really heavy sound. Who cares if you've got bass strings just to keep the tension? It's not like you're playing notes anyway...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Use this shape a lot:
--3--
--4--
--5--
--5--
--3--
--3--
And try moving it a half step down, then a step and a half up, then a whole step back down to the original position. And use lots of distortion.
just listen to alot of black metal and you will hear many similarities in the style.
Read my post. Not this.
dude, just write a punk song (which is really easy) but make the progression sound evil, speed it up to 32nds or 16ths, and have high pitched growling vocals. solos? well, just use wammy bar and **** i guess
oh you can use minor barre chords a lot too especially if you do them in a diminished progression