whats up everybody,
im actually a guitar player but i think matt freeman of rancid is an awesome bass player and im suprised i dont really hear people talk about his work..
i love his earlier rancid work especially and i was wondering what u guys think
People talk about Matt Freeman constantly. He is one of the biggest names in punk.
sorry,i dont really know many bass players so i wouldnt know if he's underrated.therefore it wouldnt go there.
even in punk music i actually dont hear many people talk about him wich is suprising..
maybe cuz most punks dont think rancid is punk
Last edited by hooligan07 at Jul 9, 2007,
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Pointless much? There is a thread DEDICATED to underrated bassists I would go there.

Honestly...I can understand your frustration, but this kind of thing is not worth flipping out over.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
I ain't flippin' out. I'm a cool cat *ripples his arm*. I just don't like completely pointless threads that are already covered in an active thread. If a thread was dead and someone made a new one ok, but in a thread from the first page it angers me a little yes.
He may not be talked about in here a lot, but I hear him being talked about all over the place in the bass community. For pick/punk bass players, he's typically a hero. I do love that Maxwell Murders solo, but not being a punk fan myself, I dont listen to him a whole lot.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I ain't flippin' out. I'm a cool cat *ripples his arm*.

Haha, oh my God. The visualisations.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.