Page 1 of 3
Advantages of sitting:

FAR more comfortable

Impact of urine to toilet water won't splash on the seat

No chance of urinating on the seat (Unless you are a complete idiot)

Easier to read (You can't read and aim at the same time)

Disadvantages:

NONE
Because we can. And we're men.
You= manbitch now.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'll have you arrested for crimes against your gender if you don't.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by hug a llama
When you got a boner you can't fit in the seat.

+1

I hate that.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
because its easier to just stand and piss. why would we need to read while pissing? it takes like 30 seconds.

by the powers i have as a man, i revoke your manhood for sitting while pissing.
if you stand up you can pee in a sink, a trash can, a drain, your friend, the stall, a wall, a cat, the ceiling, the floor, someones shoe...just not as fun to sit.
Quote by ryan p
if you stand up you can pee in a sink, a trash can, a drain, your friend, the stall, a wall, a cat, the ceiling, the floor, someones shoe...just not as fun to sit.

Nice counter arguement...
Quote by daytripper75
because its easier to just stand and piss. why would we need to read while pissing? it takes like 30 seconds.

by the powers i have as a man, i revoke your manhood for sitting while pissing.

Aye!

OMGWTFBBQ
no i agree. sitting is way more comfy. idk i just prefer it lol
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Err, yeah. We can run, piss, and aim all at the same time. We can pee pretty much anywhere without getting messy. Also, it is easier to drink your piss when you have a penis.
Quote by hug a llama

But when you're standing up you got to master the art still.

Why would you want to sit on piss? It takes a few seconds.
But man, after a really long, good movie. After sips and sips of the large drink, after your one friend goes and gets it refilled and you drink it again. The longest pee of your life is hell to stand up for lol.
-D.H.
I stand when I pee cause I hate it when my dick touches the water. ( Oh damn did he just go there ). Why yes I did just go there.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
dood does neone else use the toilet seat to hold ur boner down in the morning, and then u end up peeing on the floor lmao? lol to like get it in the bowl i have that problem but i think everyone does
What? Is there a urine nazi standing next to you with a gun to your head everytime you take a leak telling you to stand up?

If you don't mind being called a faggot by anyone who sees you, by all means, sit down.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Standing: Step 1: Unzip pants
Step 2: Pee.
Step 3: ?
Step 4: PROFIT!!

Sitting: Step 1: Pull pants down.
Step 2: Sit
Step 3: Hold harbl so it won't rub off the rim
Step 4: ?
Step 5: You=Man bitch.

Standing=Takes less time. I don't like spending much time in the bathroom. Unless I'm showering. That can take up to half an hour.
I dont take time out of my day to have a nice sit and ponder about how urinating while sitting down is so much better.

Just whip it out and pee you pansy.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by D. Hero
But man, after a really long, good movie. After sips and sips of the large drink, after your one friend goes and gets it refilled and you drink it again. The longest pee of your life is hell to stand up for lol.

oh no, you have to stand up for a minute!!
Quote by D. Hero

I remember during a long car ride when I was about 9. I had to piss really badly.My mom asked how much longer I could hold it, and I said 15 minutes, but we had about and hour and half left with no stopping (no idea why). You know those cans that hold chips? My mom suggested that I piss in that, but I held it, and when I got to my cousin's house, I pissed for like, 2 minutes almost. Yes, I counted.
Quote by D. Hero

Quit being a pussy.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by The Madcap
Advantages of sitting:

FAR more comfortable

Impact of urine to toilet water won't splash on the seat

No chance of urinating on the seat (Unless you are a complete idiot)

Easier to read (You can't read and aim at the same time)

Disadvantages:

About 4x quicker

Don't have to take pants off

Don't have to possibly get some disease from public toilet

Comfortability doesn't matter when you're only there for 10 seconds standing.

Fixed.
It's faster to stand. There's no worries of accidental splash, and it's much much faster. However if you're a lazy bastard sitting is alright for extended urinations of 1 minute or more.
disadvantage public toilets and why would you sit ud have to stand up again in like 30 secounds wastes time
if hes so smart how come hes dead
Quote by D. Hero

I know, that happens to me and Im like, "Damn, Ive been here FOREVER!"

And then other times, you think you have to go really bad, but you get there and you in and out in like 8 seconds, and then you look like a douche to everyone in the bathroom.
Scared someone will see your tiny wee at the urinal perhaps? Be a man, or lose your manhood (albeit it a tiny one).

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by hug a llama

ok what are you doing putting your erection in the bowl. are you like pooping and wackin at the same time?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
When I'm at home I sit down sometimes. It never splashes up for me cause I'm not a complete idiot
Last edited by thewho65 at Jul 9, 2007,
Quote by Bayonetwork
Aye!

FOR SCOTLAND!!!!

Anywho. I'm glad to see we're spending our time on this earth really working out the real enigmas of the human race...

I can't really talk, though, seeing as I am in the pit too...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
dood u go like ur sitting down and u use the seat to hold ur boner down works pretty good accually
say you're in a public washroom, there's a line and you're up. obviously everyone's gonna be looking at your stall and they will wonder how you 1 and 2'd at the same time and took only 30 sec.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I pee sitting down most of the time.

Surprise, Surprise
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Wow TS you're a wuss. And I'm like the self-proclaimed nicest guy on UG, and I'm calling you a wuss.
Number one with a bullet, how the hell are you supposed to poke your dick down there?? I've tried it once or twice while taking a dump, and it doesn't fit.
Why do you need comfort while pissing? Stand up and get it over with. Pretty soon you'll be asking for chairs to sit in every time you have to stand in line.
Why the hell would you need to read while pissing?!?
Urinating on the seat?? Aim, retard. If you hit the seat (like we all do from time to time whilst drunk or in the dark) it just makes you a man. It might make your GF or wife mad that she has to clean it up, but that's what being a man is all about.
Wow man, just wow. Maybe I should stop calling you man.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
We've sat down when pissing but seriously, who thinks up reasons why we should do it more often...?

And besides the ultimate con is if you live with other people. They sat, shat, sweat, bled, and oozed onto that seat. Do you really want to put your ass on it for any more than you have to? I mean if I could, I'd stand up whilst ****ting. Everytime I try it just seems to close the gap, though...
Page 1 of 3