I need to know if anyone knows the number on the line 6 spider II half stack amp chip...mine blew and i need to know the code on it so i know which one to replace it with. or something. I dont know.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Probably, you're only gonna get one from Line 6. And that's probably not gonna happen. May I interest you in a new amp?
Quote by cokeisbetter
Probably, you're only gonna get one from Line 6. And that's probably not gonna happen. May I interest you in a new amp?

nahh man im tight on cash.
and i hear amp chips are cheap and easily replacable.
well...thats what my father says.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

^ Almost certainly no. That's a digital modeling chip that only Line 6 makes, and probably doesn't sell to anyone. That, and it would be a bugger to replace without damaging the new chip and something else.

Are you sure it's the chip, though? It seems more likely that it would be a speaker or something.
Quote by cokeisbetter
^ Almost certainly no. That's a digital modeling chip that only Line 6 makes, and probably doesn't sell to anyone. That, and it would be a bugger to replace without damaging the new chip and something else.

Are you sure it's the chip, though? It seems more likely that it would be a speaker or something.

nahh
when you open it...
you see the chip...and its got a chip missing from it...and theres smoke marks all around it.
hahaha.
so not replacable...
that sucks.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin