Divinity

This is the guitarist in my band brother's band. They're ****ing dope IMHO I thought I should help them out by getting some other metal heads into it.
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
aNOMaly
A fellow Calgarian!!!!

...I actualy dont like Divinity but they get extra metal points for being from my home town.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Quote by grim_necro_kvlt
A fellow Calgarian!!!!

...I actualy dont like Divinity but they get extra metal points for being from my home town.

I've met quite a few people from around here who are into metal and don't like them.

I do though, they have a good attitude about music. The drummer and guitarist are the other guitarist in my bands brothers, so I kinda know them a little.

The new album is definitely a step up for them so if you haven't heard it you shoud at least give it a listen cause its pretty dope. It might change your mind about them.

Their old stuff sounded a lot more like Slayer except with dope solo's. (I dun like slayers solo's). ya... anyway, more people should give em a listen.
aNOMaly
Nothing spectacular. I give them a meh. Some parts are cool, but the coolness isn't consistent. For the most part I dislike the vocals as well.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Are they any good live? They're playing a show in Toronto with Ion Dissonance that I might check out...
Ya, they're a tight band... They have a good live show.
aNOMaly