Yeah there is a bad wire or soder somewhere in my LP (i think) and i was wondering if you guys could help me point out where.

I have my amp on clean ( i dont even bother putting distortion on, its gets to bad).

It makes the buzz when i have the tone on, even the slightest bit, on both neck and bridge.

when the tone is completely off, it doesnt make the buzz, but it doesnt make a much lighter buzz, barely noticable at a room-level volume but still unbearable live.

The stranger thing is, whenever i touch a peice of metal on my guitar that has any sort of electronic to it (the pickup switch metal part, the humbucker, the screws on the humbucks, the bridge, the chord that plugs into it) the buzz goes away/gets much lighter.

However, when i touch the actual bridge, i get a different sounding, louder buzz, that kinda drowns in and out very fast, like a vibrato effect almost.

im freaking clueless, i checked my guitar for band grounds/solders and i couldnt find any, i also cleaned everything.
fight the power that be
Ive had similar things happen to me and I was going crazy for days thinking my guitar was on the fritz. Turns out I was using a crappy cable. Got a new cable and the bizz was gone. Try it out brother.
ive got 12 cables, all livewire, and 2 monsters. nothign changed this junx. its definately guitar.
fight the power that be
Where would you solder the ground in an LP?

Quick question: By soldering the ground to the claw in the tremelo cavity (in a strat), do you reduce noise/buzz?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
This exact thing happened to me (except for the bridge part). I just put a piece of duct tape on the metal part that stops the buzz, just until I get a new guitar.
its sounds like you might have a grounding problem , if you can find it ,take it to someone good that knows guitar wireing.
ew, this thing is to pretty for duct tape, sorry. haha. 1976 les paul ya know. im pretty sure the ground is soldered to bridge, but i dont know how the hell to get to it, theres no visible access point, it just goes through a little hole to where the bridge is, in the wood.
fight the power that be
Solder the ground to a pot if it's and LP!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It is most definatley a ground issue.

It gets quieter when you touch metal because the current runs through you to the ground as opposed to making electromagnetic noise.

bust her open and see where the bad connection is.