I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago and I came across a radio show that was on at night which reminded me of the pit (sad I know) and I found it it was called the Loveline but when I try and listen to it here (in Scotland) I can never find when it's on (I use the internet). So does anyone know what time GMT its on at?

And whats everyones opinion of it? Whats the strangest question you've ever heard on it? Discuss
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
10pm-12am for me, I'm on east coast of US. (the time shown at the bottom of any page in the forum.) It used to be 11-1 though.

So it's on now.us
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
10pm-12am for me, I'm on east coast of US. (the time shown at the bottom of any page in the forum.) It used to be 11-1 though.

So it's on now.us

Is it just not on Mondays?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Flemfloyd
Is it just not on Mondays?

...it should be... It's on at night Sunday through Thursday.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I used to listen to that a while ago, but the station I listened to it on dropped it. Now that I think about it, the questions people asked are a lot like the ones that get asked here...
dude. loveline has been on the air since 1982. and it's nothing without adam carolla so don't waste your time. just listen here for the best shows:

http://loveline.phil21.net/

the show used to be funny as hell. adam and drew are like mashed potatoes and gravy. stryker is a faggot.
#DTWD
I was a loveline fan for a while but then my ****ing radio broke and I missed it. I recently started listening to it on the way home from work and Adam is gone!
This Striker guy is alright but I miss Adam's rants.

Anyway the strangest thing I think I've ever heard was probably this guy who supposedly had a 1 inch dick... I couldn't believe he was telling the truth but Dr. Drew was explaining how it was a rare deformity and all that. The dude said he couldn't even piss without getting it all over the all and the toilet and ****. As you can imagine at that point I was laughing my ass off but man that must suck for that guy...
Quote by primusfan
dude. loveline has been on the air since 1982. and it's nothing without adam carolla so don't waste your time. just listen here for the best shows:

the show used to be funny as hell. adam and drew are like mashed potatoes and gravy. stryker is a faggot.

Yeah, I stopped listening for a while then came back and I was like "Stryker and Dr. Drew? Where's Adam?"
Quote by Roc8995
Am I the only one who thinks Stryker goes well with Dr. Drew as well as Adam Carolla?
^ Don't believe that.
Last edited by followedformat at Jul 10, 2007,
Quote by primusfan

Amen.

"Asshole the size of a Mason Jar!"

10 points to whoever gets that.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by followedformat
Am I the only one who thinks Stryker is goes well with Dr. Drew as well as Adam Carolla?

yes. i was actually one of many to sign a petition to get stryker off loveline. DAG should've replaced adam. he was the best guest ever:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=daEdot_kM8o

edit: what's weird is capsfan17 and i were both members of the old loveline torrent site, unbeknownst to each other until we saw one another in the comment box. weeeird.
#DTWD
Quote by kosmic
Amen.

"Asshole the size of a Mason Jar!"

10 points to whoever gets that.

"Yeah she had an asshole the size of a mason jar! *Dial tone......"
^ Don't believe that.
followedformat, I hereby reward you with, not ten, not thirty, but FIFTY points. Congratulations.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by primusfan

Amen to that. Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew were like fathers to me. I learned more things from that show about health and life in general thanks to the Ace man than my dad could have ever taught me because of that show (my dad sucks lol, I'm not a little ungrateful punk or anything, but my dad is a drone). I was listening since I was 8 literally. And, in father like fashion, Adam left the show when I was 18

So for 10 years I stayed up till 12 every night and soaked it all up. And you wouldn't believe you much you learn from that show, when I got to highschool I was disgusted by how much teenagers were uninformed about everything from STD's to abuse and everything in between.

I remember the first call I ever heard that got me totally hooked on the was a guy calling in saying that he had a close call when he was getting head from his girlfriend and she had a seizure in the middle of it and almost bit his dick off lol.

And the Lightning round was great . It was hilarious when Adam would start giving the weather.

Old loveline FTW.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Love line gets weird.. I'm on the west coast and its on for me 10-12pm sunday - thursday, they might stream it off the website www.lovelineshow.com and one of my favorite moments was when a guy said he had 3 dildos he used to mastubate with and the middle length was 10 inches... and yes HE as in a man
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Child Of Maiden
Amen to that. Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew were like fathers to me. I learned more things from that show about health and life in general thanks to the Ace man than my dad could have ever taught me because of that show (my dad sucks lol, I'm not a little ungrateful punk or anything, but my dad is a drone). I was listening since I was 8 literally.

So for 10 years I stayed up till 12 every night and soaked it all up. And you wouldn't believe you much you learn from that show, when I got to highschool I was disgusted by how much teenagers were uninformed about everything from STD's to abuse and everything in between.

I remember the first call I ever heard that got me totally hooked on the was a guy calling in saying that he had a close call when he was getting head from his girlfriend and she had a seizure in the middle of it and almost bit his dick off lol.

I REMEMBER THAT ONE!!! Then the girl's parents came in and were like WTF? and theres the guy sitting there with his scrotum torn up... don't like thinkin too hard about that one....
Quote by Roc8995
Quote by primusfan

lolol. yeah, Adam was half the reason to listen to the show, for me. Ace Rockolla made me lol in the middle of the night when i was supposed to be asleep. i live close to LA, so Stryker's a DJ at KROQ as well...IMO, he's the closest thing to Ryan Seacrest that KROQ has.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
lmao

"Things are sick and twisted from too much sun and nazi's"

And **** I can't remember too much of the lyrics but...

"You may think you know him... BUT YA DON'T! He only shows you, what he wants you to see. He does it with flare, he does it with style, he does it with me....."

I think I jacked up the Taboo II lyrics a little bit.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...