My dad just gave me a shitty excuse for a computer that was going to get thrown away at his work and I need some ideas of something cool I can make with it. It still works for some reason. I don't want to destroy it and please keep the "look at pr0n" jokes to a minimum.
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
give it to an ethiopian....or look at pron.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
throw it at the eldery couple below you apartment complex?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Put it in the middle of a field or something of the sort
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
pawn it
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
turn the monitor into a fishtank
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez As 83
Dean Acoustic
Crybaby
Dod Preamp Overdrive/250
DOD Grunge
EH Big Muff Pie
Digi-tech Digi Delay
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Epiphone Valve Junior
Hand Built 2x12 cab with V-30's
Hand Built 1x12 cab with a Greenback
put in a huge hard drive a decent motherboard and buy the media centre program, then buy a dvd burner and rip a **** load of dvds to it, then plug it in to ur tv, dvds on demand without having to get up and put dvds in the player, we have one, so convenient, it'll cost alot but it'll be worth it
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
l00k at t3h pr0n

...Really though. If you get viruses it wont matter, because you dont care for the computer. Then once you get too many and it doesn't work, just go commando on that bitch.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by invisiblekid123
put in a huge hard drive a decent motherboard and buy the media centre program, then buy a dvd burner and rip a **** load of dvds to it, then plug it in to ur tv, dvds on demand without having to get up and put dvds in the player, we have one, so convenient, it'll cost alot but it'll be worth it

You're one lazzy fucker you know that?
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by sirlimecat
throw it at the eldery couple below you apartment complex?

+1
Quote by ihatefender
You're one lazzy fucker you know that?

it saves having to buy them too, just rent the dvds and rip them to the hard drive, besides it's my brothers, not mine.
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Quote by invisiblekid123
it saves having to buy them too, just rent the dvds and rip them to the hard drive, besides it's my brothers, not mine.

Ive done that, but its not that easy for all DVD's, you have to get a great ripper program to rip a lot of the rented DVD's because they try to put protections on them so that you cant do that.
I recently got 2 and will probably get more.

I just put the hdd's and ram into one PC, put it under my bed and plugged in the power cable + network cable only. Got myself a little fileserver on my network now. Dont need a monitor or anything like that. Only used one to format and share teh drives and install a firewall.
u can take the metal casing inside the hard drive and use it as a metal enclosure for a diy amp, i've seen it done.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I have a pretty good idea.
First, download and install MAME, an arcade emulator.
Buy or download Pac-Man
Buy joysticks, make case out of wood and you have a near-authentic PAC-MAN machine!
Put it in a rolling deskchair with several sticks of dynamite strapped to it, then throw it down the elevator shaft of a tall building in LA.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
if the hard drive is reasonably large just use it to store your music and **** on and set up an ftp server on it and put it on your network. so when your away you can log into it and listen to your music.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
View Unclothed Female (or males if its your preference) engage in activities of the sexual nature.
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Quote by bobbywheels
My dad just gave me a shitty excuse for a computer that was going to get thrown away at his work and I need some ideas of something cool I can make with it. It still works for some reason. I don't want to destroy it and please keep the "look at pr0n" jokes to a minimum.

Well I don't think its too upgradeable so games probably wont work..

whats the Brand and model #?

We still have our old first computer...a gateway something...
it had a floppy drive in it at one time but we swapped it for a CD player when CDs came out. haha
it still runs but we have it in the closet in a box.

processor in your computer is probably slow as anything ive ever seen...
I would say put some fireworks in it haha