Poll: Case or Gigbag
Poll Options
View poll results: Case or Gigbag
Case
32 97%
Gigbag
1 3%
Voters: 33.
Which do you like better. Personally I perfer a hard case as although it has less storage it protects my guitar well so I can feel safe and provides enough space for the essentials.
I'd go for case, as it's got more protection and stuff. Good padded bags are nice, though, when you don't need to carry anything else around.
really, you wont be taken seriously if you walk into a gig with a bag, a good case will save your as.s time and time again, worth the extra 30 bucks every time
a case looks more professional if anyone sees it when your going to a gig or somthing too, plus good ones have a nice sized cubby to store stuff
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
no contest. gigbag

kidding!! hardshell case all the way
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
case ftw
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
most cases have more space than a gig bag would anyways, I generally don't buy form fitted hardcases.

However, I did get one of these as a gift, I like them alot, great alternative to a heavy hard case.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
the hardcases with pouches on the outside like gators ^^ unless thats called a gigbag...
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
best of both worlds. incase, like the one provided with the john mayer strat.
Crap, I didn't get to put it in my post...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gator-GLElec-Lightweight-FitAll-Electric-Case?sku=546104

these are pretty good alternatives., and what I was talking about in my last post, the ones I got as a gift.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra