Id like to buy some straplocks. anybody know the best ones to get? i have a job so im not too worried about money. just a link or a name please. Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
ebay?
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
like the dunlop ones for sure
i used the schaller and they are a pain in the ass
just go to goooooooogle and goooooooogle dunlop straplocks
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
I've got Dunlop straplocks and they're pretty good. I'm too lazy to look for the model or get you a link but I got mine at Sam Ash for around $30, maybe 35. Guitar Center probably has them too or something similar.
Quote by tushmeister
MASSIVE Respect to you. Absolutely massive! *buys you an e-drink*
30 BUCKS!? I think I got my schallers for 15.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
ive got dunlops and my brother just got some schallers for his bass. there are things i like about both, so its kinda just whichever you find first. the schallers have a smaller pin so they fit in cases better, but i find the dunlops are easier to take off and work with. both brands have held up well with no problems, so just go with whichever.
There is a great product called "Sure Lock Strap Lock" which goes for around $25 - $35 AUD. Depending one where you buy them from.
Dimarzio also makes an interesting strap lock that is just like a padlock and key. Havn't tried it yet but I should be sometime in the near future.
Good Luck dude.
I'd recommend Dunlops, I've got them on all my guitars except my Fender, which has the Schallers, I prefer the dunlops really - and they have the advantage that you can use a plain strap too if you want, whereas I wouldn't trust my Schallers with an plain strap
i got schallers for free and they've never yet failed me. though my strap button entirely popped out a while ago. but it was like that before i installed the schallers. matchstick time..
Schallers are very sturdy and they snap on and off with ease. I install them in all my guitars, I just don't feel secure onstage without them.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.