I have a friend who is a tech-*****; Anything new coming out, he has too have. Anyways, we're having lunch at Taco Cabana the other day and he mentions that his gamerscore is a little low, and since he is leaving for a week of vacation, would I mind playing a few of my games on his 360 on his profile to get is score up. I mentioned that he would only need to give me the hard drive, but his reply is that he wants to be safe, just in case.

Anyways, I agree, as it would give me a splendid excuse to play games I put down weeks ago on my new HDTV. I get his 360, and the week goes by with me racking up points. The day after he gets back, I call him up, wanting to know where he wants to meet, and he says: "That won't be necessary." He then says that he has purchased the new 360 Elite, and recovered his Live profile with all new points added. So, I ask him what he wants me to do with his old one, and he says: "Keep it."

So, I now have 2 machines lying around; I'm thinking about selling both at once and then getting an elite as well. What do you think?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Give me one please, I'll do anything!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
throw one out a window just for the hell of it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You could give one to me?
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by daytripper75
Will it blend?

hahahahaha omg that show is hilarious
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
sell them both and buy a super nintendo and 400 games. 400 games with bad graphics > 7 games with amazing graphics.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Birdy266
Smash the second one with a hammer in front of some big nerd

Post a video on UG, that's like 500 nerds at once
Send it to me via mail, please.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by blackflag49
Post a video on UG, that's like 500 nerds at once

or post on Youtube....
Hey could we have some kind of competition to see who wins it if you want to give it away?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I'll give you $200 for it. (seriously) Does it have cables? A warranty?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i'll trade you two tickets to see RATM in New York for it!!

actually, screw that. id much rather see RATM than have a 360.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
sell them both and buy a super nintendo and 400 games. 400 games with bad graphics > 7 games with amazing graphics.

and 1 games w/ bad graphics, and amazing gameplay >>>> 400 games with unbelievable graphics with horrible gameplay

graphics dont make the game...
:stickpoke

schiggity schiggity schwaaaaaam
Quote by daytripper75
i'll trade you two tickets to see RATM in New York for it!!

actually, screw that. id much rather see RATM than have a 360.

Fuck that, I'd much rather have the 360. Quickly, Give me the tickets so I can trade them
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i'll suck your dick for it... no joke
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I'll let you play it for a while if you do.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

If you give it to me, you've given an Xbox 360 to a needy child of a parent with Cancer.

ITS A TAX WRITE OFF!

AND I KNOW YOURE LOADED!

SO EVEN BETTER!
Spastic Ink
Take one of them apart and merge them to make an Xbox 720!

Seconded
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by pudgemonk
and 1 games w/ bad graphics, and amazing gameplay >>>> 400 games with unbelievable graphics with horrible gameplay

graphics dont make the game...

yeah, that's basically what I was saying. donkey kong country > halo 1, halo 2, and halo 3 combined!!! (imo )
a master chief shootin aliens doesn't beat the amazing levels of DK. remember when you are in the cart underground and you jump from train tracks to train tracks. or the first level where you get the rhino. so many good memories with DK...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
my offer is still on the table... at least im offering you a service. im not just begging for it. i win.
Quote by Article