Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quality doesnt help but great cover.

Im not a drummer but he did an amazing job.

Needs less distorted vocals but since its your cover doesnt have to sound exactly the same. I guess.

Def the best song out of the 3. Keep it up...u might wanna try other AILD songs.

Haha dre is ur top 1.
thanks dued we recorded with a kareoke mic in my basement were recording a demo at a studio soon so it will sound good
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by brandendude
thanks dued we recorded with a kareoke mic in my basement were recording a demo at a studio soon so it will sound good

Haha sorry didnt know. Thats funny.
EDIT:Oppps i just realized i posted in the wrong thread...i had two UG windows open.

Dont mind me.
Last edited by Pabli7o at Jul 11, 2007,
It was kinda sloppy, to be honest. Some of the 16th rolls on the kick drum trailed off and fluctuated between 16th and triplets. The vocals lost timing at points, as did the guitar. Overall it wasn't terrible by any means, just quite sloppy.