What are everyone's views on those people who go into a thread just to notify the threadstarter that he's been beaten and someone took his idea already?

I personally can't stand them.

Also, the people who tell you the movie you just watched has been around for a decade before you were notified.

I hate them too. A lot.

So, views on the 'OLD!' people and the 'use the searchbar next time, noob.' people.
Go.
My views on them include the use of a search bar.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Honestly what bugs me is people saying *reported* I don't know why they can't just click the report button and be on their way. It pisses me off to see a whole thread filled with reported when it could just be filled with the first stupid post and end here.
If it makes them feel better about themselves.....

However if a link is posted that I've never seen, and I enjoy it, and someone says "l0L M4n thatz so 01D!!1!"....then I might go..

"Ay! Shut up before ah kick you in the neuts!"

/cartman
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
*ehem... reported* ... naw, im kiddin, yeah that always gets annoying to see, but to be honest, what i find more annoyin is the stupid post worthy of being reported in the first place. Usually its just some jerk who doesnt read the rules.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE READ THE EM-EFFING RULES!

okay... off my soapbox... continue
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
people say *reported* because you can get banned if you post in a *reported* thread. Bumofbarnny did it to me once cause he is a dick
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
I'm not alone! Sweet rejoice!

Yeah, the reporters get annoying. Mostly when I can't even figure out WHY it's being reported.
ah... you think we should put up with spam? I'm on here to learn and help others with what I know. Forgive me for being impatient with those who can't find the search bar. The movie thing? I always like talking about old movies, that doesn't bother me.
I dislike them. The majority of users generally haven't seen the video, image, etc. they are showing us, and it can always create some feeling along the lines of joy to a user here. They should just leave the thread and don't comment. If it's so "OLD!" then why do they bump it to the top of the board?
Quote by Beebo
Honestly what bugs me is people saying *reported* I don't know why they can't just click the report button and be on their way. It pisses me off to see a whole thread filled with reported when it could just be filled with the first stupid post and end here.

haha wow i have been here over a year now and i just descovered the report button wow i need to lay off the wacky tobaccy
Quote by CORT noob
My views on them include the use of a search bar.
Excellent use of sarcasm. Very witty!
Quote by Beebo
1 - When people report a thread, they are supposed to mark it as reported. That way dozens of others won't report it and fill the Mods' screens with reports.

2 - Sometimes several people post reported replies at the same time.
Quote by ihatefender
people say *reported* because you can get banned if you post in a *reported* thread. Bumofbarnny did it to me once cause *ending deleted*
If you are smart, you'll edit out that last part from your post.

If you are not smart, we'll see you when you get back from your "vacation".

good luck,

SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Jul 10, 2007,
Quote by Beebo

Quote by DA RULES
REPORTED THREADS / POSTS If you see that a thread has been reported, don't post in the thread. There is a 2 minute window in which we will give you to report a thread after it has already been reported. Otherwise, we will consider it a contribution to spam and will be warned. If you see a thread that it obviously going to be closed / deleted, either post *REPORTED* and actually report the thread, or just walk away from it.

it says so in the pit rules lawl
Quote by ihatefender
people say *reported* because you can get banned if you post in a *reported* thread. Bumofbarnny did it to me once cause he is a dick

there was a sticky about this once because there were alot of threads that didn't follow the rules. when someone says *reported* they're not doing it for fun (not all the time) but because there was a sticky saying that if a post didn't follow the fourm rules then you were supposed to.

*Edit* ^ beaten to it ^
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..