If there was a thread, which there must have been at some point, never saw it.

Just this band's legacy and everything they've done....

Nothing to talk about, just listen!

myspace.com/giveuptheghosthxc
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
^That's my personal favorite, although the self-titled and Year One are also AWESOME listens.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I could, and have, talked about AN/GUTG for hours. I think they're incredible, 'Background Music' probably being the one I talk about most though. Recently got 'We're Down...' and it's amazing too. As well as listening to that on repeat, i've gone back and listened to the first record and 'The Sun Isn't Getting Brighter' EP or as many people know it just Year One.

Who else thinks the versions of 'There's A Black Hole' and 'Hearts' are just much, much better on 'The Sun...' EP than the Background Music versions?
rites of nothing.
Year One is an incredible record. Everything this band has put out is just awesome, but Year One gives the best perspective of their sound.

Wes Eisold is a genius. Best lyricist in hardcore and possibly one of the best in any genre.
Farewell is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Best band ever. Please Die! is my favorite song.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
"I took a shot at the world and I ****ing missed"

So many modern hardcore bands are influenced by these guys and with good reason, they own!

"I'm stuck on never enough and the corner of never again"
10/10 band. In my top 5 def. I think I prefer Background Music to the Selftitled.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Background Music is Wes Eisold at his absolute best in my opinion. His most miserable.

There needed to be this thread in this forum, I knew a bunch of people loved them as much as I do!
rites of nothing.
Favourite lyrics everybody? My favourite at the moment, probably because I've been listening to it like mad is:

'Long live the sound of desperation, long live the stereo destruction'

Argh. Too good.
rites of nothing.
I was thinking those exact lines just now! That song is just so ****ing good. The timing and attack of the intro is awesome, too. I decided on some lyrics from Crush though;

"The future could be ours or it could just be yours
We could just be walking closer to closed doors"

This is a great godamn band.
I play guitar
" And in a world of sluts we keep the wet dream a live !!"

One of the most amazing bands out there. Wes Eisold= pure genius. There's not much more to say.
I've been wearing this new outfit called
"Quit while you're ahead"
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I've been wearing this new outfit called
"Quit while you're ahead"

That's one of my favs as well.

However as number one I stand by "I'm stuck on never enough and the corner of never again" from Shoplifting in a Ghost town.