Page 4 of 5
Jam Eater Blues is probably my favorite song.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Indeed he is the man.
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
He might object to being called "the man" cuz he's all up in the feminism on twitter.
I liked that one tweet he was like, "Wow, I sincerely feel sorry for that man's friends. What a terrible human being." (referring to Santorum) or something to that effect. Made me lul.

I was raised by a single mother, and wouldn't you know I'm a queer left-winger.
Raised by my single mother until last year. I turned out alright. Except for the whole abortion-loving, America-hating liberal thing, as stated earlier
Quote by WCPhils

Quote by jetfuel495

I liked all the lo-fi stuff I listened to from him, some of it more than others, but The Coroner's Gambit is on a whole other level. Upon first listen it has the potential to crack my top 10 of all time. ftr ZM is my second favorite. Also ftr I still don't like any of the full band albums.
All Hail West Texas is my favorite of his.
Were y'all aware that Hot Garden Stomp and Hound Chronicles were reissued as a set? I don't have 'em, but the previews sound way better than the cassette rips that were around.
ya the reissue sounds so good. the rip i had was terribad, i didnt even notice how many good songs were on these.
Going to see them in Ithaca in October. I'm so pumped for this, I was crushed when I missed their tour with Bright Eyes
Quote by WCPhils

Quote by jetfuel495

I love this album. The horn parts are really great, especially on White Ceder I think it is.
Double post.

I've only listened to it once thus far (just finished actually) but i'm liking it.
Diggin the horn parts though I thiiiiiink the outro to In Memory of Satan is a bit long.
Still like it tho.
after a couple listens i'd say my early favorites are Amy, Night Light, and Lakeside View. im actually diggin the horn parts more than i thought i would.

awesome. will listen soon.

i've been looking forward to that album since february, when I heard andrew jackson jihad would be covering alpha rat's nest.

damn i didn't know laura stevenson was doing no children.
what a shame. first few desperate hours is probs my favorite track on the album and this cover is just bleh. i can't into the track at all.
Last edited by institutions at Oct 7, 2012,
yeah not a fan of most these covers. their were about 4 good ones and the rest is full of meh. laura doing no chlidren was entertaining and, as expected, the ajj cover is awesome.
Quote by institutions

damn i didn't know laura stevenson was doing no children.
what a shame. first few desperate hours is probs my favorite track on the album and this cover is just bleh. i can't into the track at all.

ah, I thought it was pretty good. I thought it was just different enough to keep it interesting. (I also kind of have a thing for cross-gender covers, so maybe it was that. hahaha)

I was kind of bummed by Jeff Lewis. I usually really love his stuff (he's part of the reason I started recording music myself), but I couldn't really get into this one. sometimes he's way too punk for me. that's part of his thing though, I guess, so I can't be too mad about it.
Quote by Jearl

I was looking forward to a old school AJJ style cover. I don't like this one

I still can't get into post West Texas albums. Everything sounds so cheesy.
Not even the newest genghis?