Confusius
UG Nerd
3,137 IQ
What do you think of him? I just discovered him recently and I think he is great. Your thoughts on him:
crystalh
Santa's little helper
552 IQ
i think thats a funny name to have two top acoustic guitar brands like that. i'm curious on which acoustic he owns if he does own one. other than that i have yet to hear him, will do that tomorrow as it is late here!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Martin Taylor owns.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
dr_john
yer blues
278 IQ
i have seen him live a couple of times with bill wyman's rhythm kings. a truly awesome professional.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
pavan
stunt guitar
210 IQ
A change of heart is great too.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Badger Land
Hello.....
43 IQ
I just did a search for Martin Taylor and found this thread among the many threads on martin and taylor guitars, lol.

Anyway, his music is great, and he's a very talented guitarist, ive got his Spirit of Django/Years apart Cd, with Stephane Grappelli, which i love.
You have enemies? Good. That means
you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -

Winston Churchill