Hey guys

right, heres the scenario.
I go back to uni in september for my final year.
My first 2 years were poor, boring, etc... but i did well in exams, which is nice!
anyhow, ive spent the last year, its a sandwich course, on a placement, so i have some monies saved up.
i will have my accommodation sorted out soon, professional, not student, so we can have parties =D
but the real thing is, i wana set my room up so its like... the be all and end all of student rooms.
You know, ill have my guitar, consoles, etc...
At the moment, i have a guitar an amp, an xbox (first one), and a gamecube i recently got.
Just looking for ideas to make it the ultimate i-dont-need-to-leave-my-room-to-have-fun kinda place.

things like... beer and snack fridge, you know the score!

I have no faith in manchester to entertain me... so i need ideas =D

cheers
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

Mini fridge filled with beer is a must have. I had one until people came into my room to "hang" which really meant "can I have a beer"
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Wii, 360 and iPod dock. Mac with internet, you will never need to leave the room.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
people suck =/

EDIT: to guitardude
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

Xbox 360, Gaming PC, 42" plasma TV with HD DVD surround system.

ENGL Stack, PRS custom 24, Fender HSS USA, Ibanez Prestige etc.

HUUUUUGE stereo.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
wow... i said i had money but your asking alot =/
i dont think itd be a wii and a 360...
im thinking 360, and for just general fu.ckabout multiplayer shiz, MARIOKART ON MY GAMECUBE.
Quote by ZanasCross

if you give me a rough idea of the shape and size of your room i could design your idael pad, i did it for my bedroom and man it looks hot.
Quote by mynamewontfit
The most important thing is to have a REALLY comfy chair, or a sofa if there's enough space.

Nay, that is the second most important thing. The first most important thing is having a really comfy bed.... To have sex with women in.... Therefore it is mandatory to have some sort of condom storing facility in the room too.....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
In that case, a decent stereo is always good. a 360 with xbox live and GOW (ooh yeah) and a really comfortable chair.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
A SHITE load of DVDs and CDs.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by dingo356
if you give me a rough idea of the shape and size of your room i could design your idael pad, i did it for my bedroom and man it looks hot.

how do u mean design?
i dont think were allowed to do painting an stuff..
wudnt i have to tell you all the furniture i own already?

as regards to an extremely comfy chair/sofa, i was thinking of buying like 6 massive bean bags, so its like a sea of beanie bagness.

and as regards to sex, that is nay a problem. i have one double bed, and one very excitable young lady. so thats no problem!

im starting to look forward to uni now... cheers guys =D
ill post a pic if i manage to create a kool living space.
Quote by ZanasCross