Who loves 'em?

I'm having a KING Chicken and Mushroom one right now. It's f-ing gorgeous. Sure it has like half my daily allowance of sodium but I don't care. What's youz guy's favorite Pot Noodles?

Chicken and Mushroom are the gods of pot noodle. I cannot go 2 days without having one.
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Super Noodles > Pot noodles, but theyr still good. Bacon and Chicken and mushroom win for me.
Super noodles > Pot noodles Only pot noodle i like is chicken and mushroom, and even then i have to add a lot more soy myself!
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
It seems UG is divided by two sides.

Super Noodles VS Pot Noodles.

It's on gentlemen.
Pot Noodles pwn Super Noodles hands down. They take less effort to make and taste better. I used to like Chow Mein until they altered the flavour, they now taste wank. Chicken & Mushroom or Beef & Tomato are the best now.

You can find Pot noodles in most supermarkets if you live in Britain. Also BP Garages tend to stock 'em.
I like nondescript asian instant noodles that you have to guess the flavour of because it's all in chinese.
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
Ramen noodles is all my scout troop eats for dinner on campouts.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Back in the old school days (ie, a few years ago...) I used to just piss about on t'internet at God knows what hours, eating either super noodles or pot noodles. Haven't eaten either in years, for a whole host of reasons... Both are a guilty pleasure and I doubt I'd get back on either.. but Pot Noodles are the winner. King Size Beef and Tomato, or Chicken and Mushroom.. those are the two best. Bombay Badboys, I remember, were barely edible they were so hot.